Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I am now ever closer to the day that I will end here at this real estate agency. Tomorrow is my last day... ::sniffles:: You know, it's gonna be kinda sad, being I like all my coworkers, but goodbye to my evil boss! Heh, it'll be worth it just to get out and get away! I mean, NDK, here I come!

Speaking of NDK, I just got an e-mail from my Imoutochan, and hai, I'll be there! ::chuckles:: She's going as the super kawaii and super strong Lilin from Gensomaden Saiyuki. I can't wait to give her the two presents I made her for the occassion. The first is the Sanzo handbag since Lilin has a crush on Sanzo and the second is a secret, heh, I love keeping it that way! I can't wait though, this is my big vacation for the year! ::laughs:: Oi, that's sad, but I spend so much time making costumes! Oh yah, and I ended up giving into my dark whims and I threw together a quick Setsuna costume from Angel Sanctuary! ::grinz:: With my hair color and eye color, even my mum thought it was creepy how much he and I look alike! I've put together the famous white shirt, black slacks and angel wings outfit with the bandages coming down his arms. I may add a religious necklace for effect, I haven't decided yet. I really like this cosplay costume 'cuz it's easy to wear and I feel really sexy in it!

Took an interesting "word" quiz I suppose. LNchan had this kewl link on her blournal about what kind of cyborg your name would make you. ::chuckles:: I don't know if I consider the result actually right, as I'm not that logical, but here we go!

Mechanical Intelligent Replicant Assembled for Calculation and Logical Exploration

She is right about one thing, it's terribly addicting to do! Go ahead, put your name in, you know you want too!

LotR news for today, I must have a new AragornXBoromir doujinshi I saw on Aestheticism! ::grins:: I saw some of the inside pages on Ebay and it's just as emotionally charged and heartbreaking as the one I own now! I luv how angst ridden and painful these Japanese artists draw the AragornXBoromir pairing! Then again, it really is an angsty pairing since we know what happens to our dear Borochan... Makes me wonder how I became Boromir between my Imoutochan and I... Oh, that's right, I'm older and the fighter and she's younger and smarter, so she's inevitably Faramirchan! ::GRINZ:: I can't wait until the artists start doing the BoromirXFaramir thing, that is so going into my collection!

Well, that's all for today, I'll have one more post tomorrow I believe and then it's off to NDK! I'll give a good report and hopefully some picture links! Ja ne for now minnsan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You know that a skillet is just as effective a weapon as a bow or sword...

No comments: