Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Back to searching for a job, minnasan... But that's okay, 'cuz you know what? I've already got two very good potential options involving two different newspapers and even a potential sales person job at a hardware store. Before you laugh, I love things like hardware, tools, power tools, paint, etc... ::chuckles:: Came from all the set building and such I did when I was still working as a tech in the theatre! Just gotta keep my fingers crossed, I know something will come through!

Still recovering from the NDK spree, I can't believe how much fun I had! I also can't believe that my Oniisan wants to compete in the costume contest again! He was so miserable during those five and half hours, but I think he saw the prizes and decided it would be worth doing again! ::LAUGHS:: Ah, the lure of hand painted cels, they're such a thing of the past in Japan. Anyhoo, I want to thank my Oniisan, my Sissy, and Jason for all coming down to NDK with me! I can't wait until next year! Yosha!

Of course, I took more quizzes, one being anime related and the other being "glitter movie" related! I'll do the anime one first, this was to see what Street Fighter character I would be!



Which Street Fighter are you?
Test by Nathan


::GRINZ:: Well, in least I'm a bishie, ne?! I've never been much for Remy, other than he's really kewt. I tend to rather play KoF than Street Fighter, but Nathan is very kewl! The next quiz I took was what kind of "glitter movie," aka Glam Movie I'd be in...




you're velvet goldmine. you're sparkly and beautiful, and possibly from another world.

take the which prettie movie are you? quiz, a product of the slinkstercool community.


I LOVE THESE RESULTS!!!!! Velvet Goldmine is one of my all time favorite movies!! Oh my gosh, Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale in the same film! With lots of yummy yaoi going on?! Even best yet, it's based on the "real" relationship of David Bowie and Iggy Pop! Kee, I was so happy with the results!

LotR news for today is back! I went into my local shopping place and found they were selling those beautiful LotR ArtBox Action Flipz cards for only 99 cents a package! Naturally, I picked one up, and I ended up with Saruman looking over the Uruk-Hai, Gimli with his axe, and a sticker of Gandalf when he's standing in Bilbo's home! They are so kewl, they actually do move! Ooh, and there was a small order form in there for the TTT series that will be coming out! That means... FARAMIR CARDS!!! ::gasps:: I'm okay, I'm okay... No seriously, these things are so cheap where I live I think that I'll just have to go and pick up a couple more packs today! Yay!

Anyhoo, I best be wandering out of here, I've got a bit of cold again and I didn't sleep much. Plus, I've got more job applications to fill out and a car payment to send out. Real life, it's just that interesting! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You have your name legally changed to any one of the Fellowship's names...

No comments: