Thursday, September 19, 2002

It's my last Blog post here at work. My coworkers have all been so sweet, I almost regret leaving them. I'd like to reiterate the "almost" part of that statement. Some times you've just got to move on even if you don't know where you're going! I'm gonna' apply for the Graphics Arts job at one of the local newspapers until I have enough to be able to actually head to Florida. Until then, hell, it's been fun and I'll miss everyone here.

::GRINZ:: But the big news is of course... NDK TOMORROW!!!! I am so excited! I get to see my sweetie Imoutochan, and I'll be able just to kick back and relax! The costumes are all done, and everything is gonna' get packed when I get home! Keee!! I've waited a whole year to get to this point, Oniisan and Sissy's car has been checked and fixed. Jason will be over tomorrow, I'm crashing at their place tonight! We'll be on the road by 8 or 9 a.m. and pointless anime fun is on it's way! So, this will be my last Blog post until after the con, where I will give much details! Hopefully I'll be able to get my film developed and on disk right away so I can upload to Cosplay Labs and Cosplay.com so everyone can see all the work! I can't wait!!!

Took another quiz, in honor of attending NDK, I took a "What Slayers Character Would You Be?" The results were a suprise, but very kewl!

If I were a Slayers character, I'd be Sylphiel Nels Rada!  Who would you be?

I LOVE SYPHIEL!! I think she is so darling, but I would have assumed I would have been Lina Inverse with my temper, greed and hunger for food. My Sissy is more like Syphiel, she's got the hair and the sweet temperament. I actually do support Gourry and Syphiel together outside of Gourry and Zelgadiss together. Aye, it's my little "shameful" ordinary couple secret... ::giggles:: Ah well...

LotR news for today, I will have everything Faramir related, I'd like to state the right now. Having seen even more sneaky peeks of Dave Wenham as my super luscious angsty Son of Gondor, makes me realize that I must have everything related. I see that Australia is already selling the action figures, I wonder how long it'll take to get to the states?! I mean, we seem to always be the last to get anything. Ooh, and The Two Towers PS2 game looks so awesome, I could scream! I can't wait to get a chance to play it!

Anyhoo, that's all for today. Can't wait to give everyone the con report when I return! I'll miss everyone while I'm gone! Please, sign my Guestbook, but don't e-mail me unless it's really important this weekend, 'cuz I won't get it until Monday. Ja ne for now!... =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You slowly begin to augment your wardrobe to include all things related to capes, lace up pants and thigh high boots.

No comments: