Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I am taking a break right now... Because I need it... Oi, you would not believe yesterday! I barely finished putting together a Home Journal two page spread for my real estate company when out of the blue, my boss comes tearing in and states that we have to have a 24 page full color brochure with written ads done by Friday! I ABOUT FAINTED!! So, I worked my rear off and finally this morning I've completed the whole rough draft, pulled all the ads, and am only missing two pictures and about four written ads. This is much better than last time, which I was missing about twelve pictures and sixteen ads. Finally, the people are realizing that it's my job and it's what I do! But I tell you what, I was so exhausted yesterday, I could barely even eat dinner, let alone enjoy my company! ::chuckles:: But then, I had to sit up and chat with my buddy Moon-chan and of course, my friend LNchan, so that kinda' took it to my sleep...

Took another quiz because I could! Am I a Tortured Artist, why don't you find out?

I am 56% Tortured Artist

Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.

Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com

::LAUGHS HARD:: Yah, this is me to a "T!" I'm disgusted by the world, I dun' like people and I'll be friendly, but only enough to tolerate you if I don't like you. Oh, and most people seriously do not "get" my work. But I'm just too dang amused by everyone's reaction to most of my work, that I feel there's no point in explaining it! My real friends get it, so that's all that matters! ::HUGZ ALL::

LotR news for today, I've got to get rolling on Lilysan's fic to cheer her. Well, she's in a better mood today, but a promise is a promise and I also LUV reading her stuff, so maybe she'll write something in return! ::GRINZ:: Visited "cl" the other day again. I gotta' get some of my AragornXFrodo work scanned, I wanna' give Hazukisama a gift from me. She's so sweet and her fan art of the LotR characters is the best hands down, no matter what country you're in! Then again, I am really bias to her work, she's such a sweetie, even if her English is a touch broken! Can't wait to start on the LotR cosplay costumes, I'm all giddy about it! Especially now that we've found the perfect spot to replicate Aragorn and Arwen's bridge scene. Mind you, I'm not that fond of the sequence, but we figure it's something that everyone will recognize during the photo shoot.

Well, that's all for today. My mind currently hurts and I think all the Vanilla Coke I've been drinking has been wreaking more havoc on my nervous system than it should. Please sign my Guestbook if you get a chance or drop me an e-mail. Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You're disappointed when you're sitting in a restaurant and there's no tall, mysterious Man in black gazing at you behind his hood.

No comments: