Friday, September 06, 2002

There are certain things in life that annoy me... One being people in general and two... WHEN YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF ON A FREAKIN' BROCHURE AND YOUR BOSS TURNS AROUND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND TELLS YOU SHE HATES EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!! ::gasps for breath:: Okay, I think I'm fine now. No seriously, minnasan, my boss pulls this on me this morning and before I can even say anything, she takes off out the door to a closing of a home. I really don't know why I'm here some times, but I do like my job, I just hate this nasty atmosphere I'm in. I envy my coworker, she'll be leaving soon, but I've still got to find a new job. Who knows, maybe something will pop up, ne?

Well, I'm about 65% complete with my Rikku costume! It's went far faster than I thought it was going too! My Sissy's Yaone costume was finished in completion on Wednesday, in least the parts that I have to do. Yay, I'm in least happy about that! I made Rikku's top, her black arm band and her leg pack yesterday. Today I'm going home to make her shorts, the blue strips that hang off her back and on Saturday I'm heading to Rapid City to pick up her wig and get the shoes that I'm using to make the "boots" she wears with. After that, it's just my Oniisan's Sanzo robes and making new Moogle wings for my Sissy and I be done! Wow, this seriously took me almost a whole year to complete this run, but next year will be easier 'cuz I'll have less costumes to make... CHU!

Took another quiz today, wanted to see what kind of geek I was...

I am 20% Geek

I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com

Well, I don't fall under my Oniisan's realm, wherein he resides in the Geekosphere... Man, I'm not even really a Geek... Heh, I'm a Goth apparently, go me!

LotR news for today, Lily Baggins posted my little AragornXFrodo light slash piece today on her Livejournal. I just want to thank her, Baranduin and Claudia for the kind words. Like I said before, I don't usually write that coupling, I tend to do better with the BoromirXFaramir stuff. But, I was glad it brought a smile to Lily's face. Ooh, now the big news, I just got my hands on a Lord of the Rings doujinshi from Japan featuring AragornXLegolas (blah, didn't get it for that coupling) and AragornXBoromir! ::grinz:: The art work by that half of the doujinshi artists is so good and I about drooled over seeing the drawing of Aragorn kissing Boromir passionately. Wondering why I picked that too? Well, in my huge BoromirXFaramir thing, the other couplings also include AragornXBoromir and AragornXFaramir. Heh, go me! Anyhoo, I'm so excited, I'll be getting it in a couple weeks, yay!

Well, I had better go, my boss has just come stalking back into the office and she looks in a foul mood. Domo arigato for the 370+ people who've read my Blog, it means alot ot me! Ja ne for now! =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You're upset when a young man proposes and he's secretly NOT going to become a King...

No comments: