Tuesday, September 10, 2002

I figured it would just be easier for me to post my Blog right now when everyone is up in staff meeting... ::GROANS:: I'm really grateful that my boss didn't decide to include me in those damned things, they take forever! But, in least I'm not as worried as I was about quitting my job. My 'rents reminded me that I've never had trouble getting employment before and after chatting with my friend LN Tora last night, I feel much better. I'm gonna be find, and I know it now.

Took another anime related quiz. ::LAUGHS:: I luv the results of this, it's so true in my case!


Thwack
What's Your Anime Power?


I've always wanted that power!! I mean, reaching into inner anime space and ripping out a mallet, skillet, or something else to bludgeon someone with would be a riot! Heh, I'd be doing it to everyone, even people I liked just 'cuz I could! No, I'm not normally violent, it's just a fun power.

Will be sewing Oniisan's Sanzo robes today. I'm almost completed with my Rikku costume, it's 95% done, I just have to do the glove, the boots, and make sure everything is in place. I kid you not, it took me 2 hours to sew those stupid shorts last night because for the life of me, I couldn't understand the sewing directions. It just turns out I needed to actually look at the picture and ignore the words. ::LAUGHS:: I'm a massive visual learning incidentally! Oh, and I joined a cosplay organization! I'm gonna' post their banner next post, but I'm at The Cosplay Lab. You can find me under "Miracle Shining" of course! There's only one pic of me as 2nd player Shorty right now, but I'll have more to add after the con!

LotR news today, I swear if I don't get my hands on that Faramir figure pretty soon, I'll scream! He looks so beautiful with the emblem of the White Tree on his chest! ::sniffles:: I'm probably grateful they haven't made a full stand up yet, or I'd be sleeping with it in my bed! Heh, no seriously folks, I probably would. I am so weird that way. And the Topps cards! ::cries:: I swear, I need to find a job right quick after this ends next Thursday or I'm gonna go broke just trying to collect all that is Faramir related! Yah, I am hopeless, I know.

Well, that's all for today. I'm glad this Blog entry is much more cheerful than the others. Please sign my guestbook if you get the chance minnasan and domo arigato to athe 400+ people who've checked out my life thus far! YOU GUYS ROCK! ::HUGZ ALL:: Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You insert random Elvish words into every day conversation... and your friends know what you're talking about...

No comments: