Monday, September 09, 2002

I've done one of the scariest things of my life... I gave my two weeks notice at my job today without having anything coming up. I really prayed and prayed that I would know what to say and I don't know why, but I ended up telling my boss I was moving! This is partially true, as I'm planning to move to Florida hopefully next year, but not as soon as I told her! ::sighs:: I really hope that I know what I'm doing, I mean, I know that I'm not supposed to be working here, but I'm really scared about what the future brings. What about if I don't get my job in Florida? What then?! I mean, I know her well enough to know she could possibly black ball me from getting employment around here if Disney doesn't work out... I am REALLY scared and that's not a lie. I've been doing so well about holding a smile and trying to keep everything in check, but I don't know where my life is going now and I've got so many bills and... Well, I know that whatever will be will be, no matter how terrified I am and how unsure I am right now... I just have to keep the faith.

On a lighter note, I'll be hopefully finishing up ALL the costuming this week. Which is good because I'm going to be without money for a while. ::sniffles:: This is really hard for me, I've never been this scared before. I hope that my parents won't think I'm a complete loser for this, it's been so hard for me trying to find a stable job with an art degree...

Okay, LotR news generally cheers and I've actually got good news. My small very light AragornXFrodo slash fiction piece I wrote WAY back in July has been accepted to be published in the "Shadow and Flame Fanzine" being published by the lovely ladies at The Library of Moria! I'm quite excited, this will be the second time I've had something published professionally, the first being a short poem when I was still in high school. Who knows, maybe I should have been a writer, ne?... I also got to watch LotR for the second time since I bought it on DVD. Hai, I'm not that obsessive that I have to watch it all the time, I think it keeps it more fresh if I don't...

Anyhoo, that's all for today. Gomen ne that this is a somewhat depressing and short entry. I hope that something is going to work out, 'cuz I'm not sure why I'm doing what I'm doing for right now. Thanks for everyone's support... Ja!...

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You go outside, see the sun and scream "It's the Flaming All Seeing Eye of Sauron!!"

No comments: