Monday, September 30, 2002

It was a quiet day today... Not often that I get those a lot, but it partially came from the fact that I sat up while working on the floor and rammed my head into the top open drawer of my dresser! OUCH!!! I hit that bugger so hard, I managed to actually knock some wood off the bottom of the drawer! I ended up with a slight concussion and a major headache, but I'm okay now. In least I didn't start bleeding, ne? Oi, the luck was with me somewhat. I still haven't heard back from the paper about whether or not I got the job, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, maybe luck will be with me.

Took another quiz, this time FFX related! Yosha, this one was fun, gave a lot of choices. Here are my results!




Take the Final Fantasy X personality test here! by

Now this actually suprised me! I was expecting to probably test out as Seymour. Which, incindentally, was my second best match! ::laughs:: For once I wasn't completely evil, I'm just dead! Well, Seymour is too, but he got to be evil... ::sniffles:: I wanna' keep being ebil!! =^.~=V

LotR news for today, I'm beginning to get obsessive about wanting to watch the TTT trailer all the time! Why couldn't they show more Faramir though? Or in least show a bit of Faramir and Boromir hugging... Okay, yah, that's my own kink, but come on! Where's the Frodo in this?! Okay, I know I'm just whining at this point. BUUUUUTTT there is the very gorgeous Aragorn all over the screen, so that almost makes up for the lack of my fave male and Hobbit. It's okay though, in least I get to see Faramir and Frodo embrace... Anyone else miffed that Aragorn and Frodo didn't in least hug when the Man let the Hobbit go? Maybe that was just me... Heh...

Well, I had better check out. I may be posting a short FFX story here tomorrow, it's a bit sick and prolly more twisted than it should be. I like it... Heh... Domo arigato, minnasan and ja ne for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: Any man with a long white beard is declared Gandalf by you...

No comments: