Sunday, September 29, 2002

It's been a quiet day today... My left knee is nothing short of bringing me to tears. I can't believe how bad it can hurt from time to time! Oi! But, I guess I shouldn't be whining too badly... I could have lost the bugger completely. I think I'll have to prolly see the Doc tomorrow if the pain continues. Worst part of it is, the docs already told me that I'll probably have to get my knees replaced in another five years. Joy, I'm only 24...

Took another quiz, anime related of course! ::chuckles:: I had to see what kind of Bishonen type I was... Okay, once again don't be shocked...






What type of Bishounen are you? Find out at artificial-soul.net by Rin.


::ROFL:: I'm starting to see a trend here, aren't you? I'm always either evil or in this case, a villian! Oi, I swear, someone is gonna' think I'm completely twisted. Then again, who am I kidding, I am!!! That must be why I'm choosing to do the youkai version of Cho Hakkai and Dark Riku from Kingdom Hearts for cosplay next year. I tend to luv playing the darker, more evil characters. I guess my Goth is coming out in me again!

LotR news for today, I'm on the hunt for new Faramir pictures. Thanks to Sweet Sorcery, there was a beautiful black and white picture of Dave Wenham as Faramir that had me almost swooning! Oooh, yummy! Gah, I am such an addict for that particular character. Okay, also the fact that it's Dave Wenham portraying him doesn't hurt either! ::grinz:: He's so sexy! I can't wait until the TTT Art Box cards come out! Speaking of which, I totally have to go and pick up a couple more packages. In least I can spend my last few dollars on something like that. MUST get Frodo card next time around. Aragorn needs his Hobbit after all! ::giggles::

Well, that's it for today. Gomen ne that this isn't that long of a post. I'm gonna see if I can find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack on Ebay for cheaper. Domo arigato for the 700+ hits and please sign my Guestbook, minnasan! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You're disappointed you didn't see the future while gazing into your bird bath...

No comments: