Friday, September 27, 2002

My job interview went very well, minnasan! Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed. If I get the job, I'll be in charge of designing and placing a whole newspaper every week. Kee, that will be so much fun if I get it! The only twist to the job is... They do everything on Apples and IMacs!! Oi, I've never done alot with those particularly computers, but they assured me if I get the job, I'll pick it up quick. Now, here's hoping I get it, ne?

Just finished making a portrait piece for my best friend K. I don't know, I've gotten on a bit of Star Wars kick out of the blue again. I tend to go through spurts in reference to Star Wars. Decided to do a portrait with Hayden Christiansen as Anakin with Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi for her. Turned out REALLY well. I'm actually quite pleased with the results! It's even got a slight shonen ai twist to it, but nothing that anyone would figure out unless you were really looking for it!

Finished another training journal! ::laughs:: So far I've written Squall's, Cloud's and now Sora's. I'm not sure if I should post them or not. Maybe when I finally get around to finishing the whole journal series, I'll go about doing that, ne? Pleased to see that LNchan is almost finished with the game. In the words of my friend Nick, GO AND BUY GAME NOW!! He and I have similiar tastes, it could be amusing!

Took another quiz, this was to see what kind of anime cliche/clique I'd belong in. Okay, no one be surprised!





Genius

Find out what anime character cliche you are.


::LAUGHS:: Oi, that's right, I'm evil... As if no one has figured that out yet, ne? I swear, all my results would be disturbing to people if they didn't know me better! But I didn't earn my reputation as being a genki, twisted Dark Anime Girl for nothing!

LotR news for today, I want to thank all the kind people on Hajimesama's oekaki board for welcoming me! I look forward to mouse doodling more LotR stuff on the oekaki board, it means a lot to me! Also, have not added any more Art Box 3-D cards to my collection, beginning to think I may have withdrawal. I have got to get a Frodo to set right next to my Strider one! ::giggles:: I swear, I think Lilysan and the rest is having a bad influence on me, I'm starting to favor AragornXFrodo as much as I am BoromirXFaramir. Not that that's always a bad thing. I have got to start working on that big fic so my Imoutochan will have something to read!

Well, that's all for now. Fam's having a garage sale tomorrow. Have to get more money to fund costuming expenses! ::grinz:: After all, Oniisan did decide to compete again! Domo arigato for reading and please, please, please Sign my Guestbook! Ja ne, minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You go about and actually try and find the recipe to make Lembas...

No comments: