Sunday, September 15, 2002

So it's 6 a.m. right now and I'm sitting up posting on my Blog... ::chuckles:: Aye, it sounds as though I'm a sick person I know. Actually, I am sick, but I've got the necessary medicine to make sure that I'm feeling much better! And for once the medicine is the thing that's not making me sick! Yay for me!!

Well, I took another quiz today. Actually I took a couple of them, so for your viewing pleasure, I'm gonna post two, yes two! instead of just one! So let's see what I've got here, ne?

First one I took was to see what my Anime Bad Boy would be. ::chuckles:: I was a bit shocked at the results, but not in a bad way mind you!




I'm just watching a bad dream I'd never wake up from.

Find out what anime bad boy you are.


YUM, SPIKEKUN!! Oooh, I think he's hot any ways! But I'm not a huge Cowboy Bebop fan, so I was suprised to get him. Also, he doesn't have long hair, which is usually what all my bishies have! Now for my other quiz! This was to see what Final Fantasy VII character I was! I luuuuuv the results of this one!




What FFVII character are you?? Find out here!!! by !!

::LAUGHS:: Now isn't this just the best?! Vincent is my fave FF7 character, and he's so yummy that I was just thrilled to get the results! I wonder if they have what FF8 and FF10 character you are quizzes around here...

Oooh, I know exactly what I'll be hunting down at NDK this year. Besides a Kazuya Minekurasama art book, I'll be hunting down the "Kingdom Hearts" soundtrack. You've got it minnasan, this is Mirchan's new obsession! Oooh, Squaresoft and Disney combined, how much better can you get?! Even better, they've got my Squallchan at age 25!!!! ::swoons:: He's even more gorgeous than in FF8 and built like a brick wall with longer hair! Ooh, and the new Cloud?! He's a cross between Vincent and Cloud! That made him even cooler! The American voice they're getting for the overdub are really big name too! Haley Joel Osment is playing the voice of our main hero Sora and Billy Zane is either doing the voice of Squall or Cloud I think! KEE!! Happiness times a thousand!!!

LotR news for today, I was very honored to get to "read" one of Hazukisama's doujinshi comics. She's the lovely Japanese artist who owns cl. Oh my gosh!!!! ::tries not to die from sheer emotional beauty:: The story was AragornXFrodo and had to be one of the most heart wrenching and gorgeously drawn pieces I've ever read! I'm really bias to Hazukisama's work, but this piece just about ripped my heart out. She totally nailed how I think Aragorn and Frodo's relationship could be like if there were more shonen ai and yaoi in Tolkien's books! =^.~= I can't wait to see if she puts a full doujinshi out, I'm gonna' see if I can snag it from her! Yah!

Anyhoo, that's all for today. I've got a "Fur Ball" to attend tonight. It's a charity event for the Humane Society. Dance, dinner, I'm one of the servers clad in kitty ears. That's okay, I luv my kitty ears! I'll let all know how it went tomorrow! Ja ne for now minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You begin all your sentences with "I think the Fellowship would..."

No comments: