Friday, October 04, 2002

Ah, I've turned in more resumes and there looks like there might be hope for my advertising career yet! We'll see in a couple weeks and I hope by then I'll be happily moving graphics around on a computer to make pretty, pretty newspaper designs. We shall see, ne, minnasan?

Oh, domo arigato to my Sissy for taking me along to "The Taste of Home Cooking School" expo last night! Kee, I had so much fun!! ::GRINZ:: Sissy even won one of the door prizes, a hardcover casserole cookbook! The food smelt so yummy! Hmm, maybe I'll try something out of the new cookbook magazine we got. I did eat all my Craisins already though... Damn...

Well, I thought I'd do something a little different today, I took a LOT of quizzes the past couple days, and I just thought I'd post about four to six of them instead of just one or two. Prepare to be bombarded! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now, just how obsessed am I with Elijah Wood?


Are you obbsessed with Elijah Wood?

brought to you by Quizilla

Whew!!! Here I was gonna' start worrying... Though I openly admit, hai, I did watch "Flipper" when I was younger. ::blushes::

Which Shinra girl would I be from FF7?




What type of girl are you? Avalanche chick or Shinra Bad Girl? Check it out By and

Yay, I love Elenachan!! She's so kewt! Go me!!

What kind of Goth would I be?


What kind of GOTH are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I'm a ROMANTIC GOTH! Actually, this one is really correct! I LOVE ROSES!!! And the dark side of love... Or it the force?...

What Element am I?



Now, this is exactly true! My element actually is water! Kee, I love when these things come out right!

LotR news for today, I only downloaded QuickTime viewer for one reason and one reason only... New TTT preview... And I'd like to say... FRODO FAINTING!!! ::gasps for air:: Oh my Elbereth! I saw Frodo faint and fall into the water and I almost wanted to cry! Then all I could think of was where the hell Faramir is, he should be there catching him in his strong arms! ::swoons:: Oh, and Eomer, hi!!! I mean, Karl Urban is good enough to lick as it is, but finally getting to hear his voice after so long... ::fans herself:: I'm okay!

Well, that's all for today. Hope you have fun taking some of these quizzes minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You only download the QuickTime player to watch the TTT preview seventeen times consecutive...

No comments: