Saturday, October 05, 2002

Konbanwa, minnasan... It ain't gonna' be too long of a post today, I'm not feeling very well at all... Both of my knees are in "drop me down on the ground" pain and thus I haven't been in the best of moods because of it. That and I'm a bit tired of random rantings on rather stupid things. Amazing what can bug me, ne?...

On a lighter note, I participated with my mum on her American Business Women Association Business Strut yesterday. Our team won it's heat, but not the metals. But, I did win one of the six grand prizes, which in my case was a night's stay at the resort my Oniisan night audits at... Funny, ne? ::chuckles:: That's the only way I'd be able to afford it, 'cuz it's free!

Gonna' bombard you all with a few more quiz posts. Hope you enjoy! ::EVIL LAUGHTER::

What Kingdom Hearts character would I be?




which kingdom hearts character are you?

yeah, yeah.
jackie made this.



Yay, I'm Donald!! He's my fave "original" Disney creation, and has been since I was a little kid!

What Video Game console am I?

Which Video Game Console are you?
brought to you byStan Ryker



In all honesty, I would have thought I'd been a classic Atari... Oh well!

I love this one... What Anime Man Whore would I be?


Take The Anime Man Whore Test!!!

brought to you by Quizilla

FUNNY! More for the reason that I absolutely can not stand WeiB! But Youjikun is kewt, I s'pose...

This was just me being silly... What Backstreet Boy video am I?


What is your BSB video?

brought to you by Quizilla

Okay, they are right about this one... I dun like BSB, but I do like the video... And Howie was kewt...

LotR news for today, I managed to snag more ArtBox cards, but dang, how many Orcs and Cave Trolls can these collectors sets have?! Oi, and I still haven't gotten one of just Frodo... I did get a nice one of him, Merry, and Pip running through some kind of marshlands. All I can figure out is that must have come from some of the cut scenes. Does anyone else agree with me that the TTT preview should have had Faramir in it? Okay, maybe I'm just being bias again, or something...

Anyhoo, that's all for today. I don't know if I'll Blog for the next couple days, it depends on how bad my knees get. Domo arigato for 800+ hits and ja ne for now! =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You're already complaining that there's not enough exposure of your fave character in the TTT preview... ::blushes guiltily::

No comments: