Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Dentist tomorrow... THANK KAMISAMA!!! Oi, I've got all kinds of fluid built up in my mouth and the infection seems to be creeping down into my throat and neck. Hopefully they'll either take the tooth out right away or they'll give me some medicine to take away the infection and then take the evil thing out of my mouth. Believe it or not, minnasan, I brush and floss two times a day, but I have anemia and severe calcium deficiency, so my dentist said it really doesn't matter, I'm still gonna' have bad teeth... yay for me.. =-.-=

Well, I think I'm finally going to be able to check on prices for my Dark Riku bodysuit coming up. I think that if I go to the second hand sports shop, that will be much better than trying to buy it brand new. Oooh, and extra good news, I've got a job interview for a Newspaper Layout Designer in Rapid City!... Yay for me!... If I can get that job, in least I'd have money to start costuming again, ne? I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it'd be a nice job and I could finally feed my costuming obsession again, I miss my sewing machine!

Quiz time!!! I found a new Kingdom Hearts quiz on Quizilla.com and wondered if I'd get the same answer as I did with the first one. Here's my result!

I'm%20Sora!
Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

KEE, SORAKUN!! ::laughs:: I love this little button this person made, and of course Sora is the kewtest thing when he's got that goofy little smile of his. Or even when he's with Goofy and Donald!... I guess that Disney is in the midst of making an animated series of the video game, how kewl is that? I hope that they do more with the other Disney films, like The Lion King and Monsters Inc.!

LotR news for today, my Oniisan finally convinced me to play The Lord of the Rings board game. The only reason I decided to play was he got an expansion pack that featured... Dahdahdummmmmm Sauron and the Nazgul Riders! So I got to play the Flaming Great Eye in the Sky and send out my RingWraith to track down innocent little Hobbits. ::chuckles:: I think the only reason I won was that I had no real idea as to what I was doing, but it was tons of fun and I really did like getting to corrupt Frodo... Then again, I probably would, wouldn't I? Heh!

That's all for today, minnasan. Gomen ne, hopefully I'll have good job news soon. Hey, has anyone seen that new anime series Betterman yet? I keep saying I'm going to check it out, I saw a preview and the animation isn't that good, so I was wondering if anyone else knew how it was. Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You can tell everyone exactly how many hairs there are on Frodo's Hobbit feet...

No comments: