Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Minnasan, I've got two things to say... First of all, my tooth could not come out today unfortunately. But the good news on that is that it was not a molar like we thought. Turns out my wisdom tooth had pushed through and was already so decayed, it was falling apart out of my mouth! So the dentist gave me some medicine to take away the infection. HUGE HORSE PILLS! Definately need a glass of water with these. Then they're pulling the rouge tooth out on Halloween Day. It means I won't get any candy that night. ::sniffles:: Oh well, the next news makes up for it... I GOT A NEW JOB!!! ::huge grin:: I can't believe it, I went to The Lakota Journal and they hired me on the spot! I start work next month as their Newspaper Layout/Graphic Designer in their new building! Plus, I have to be moved to Rapid City within the next two weeks, so it'll be my first time living on my own! I can't wait!!! So much to do, I have to start hunting for a place tomorrow! Oi!!!

QUIZ TIME!! Since I'm in such a good mood, I figured I'd be less lazy and post more than one this time. Heh, this one I took with Oniisan and Sissy in mind, they'll get the joke.

What cast member from "The Young Ones" am I?

neil
Which Young One Are You ?

brought to you by Quizilla

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought I'd be the punk, not the hippie, but I luv Neil, I always thought he was a riot!!

For K, what Star Wars character am I?


Which Star Wars character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Thank you, I've always wanted to be the great and mighty Yoda... Though I really wanted to be Qui-Gon Jinn, but that has to do with the whole long haired Jedi Master bias... ::winks::

Finally, do I personify Light or Darkness?

light
a... DO YOU PERSONIFY DARKNESS OR LIGHT?

brought to you by Quizilla

SAKURACHAN!!! Actually, I was suprised with this result, most tell me I'm dark, twisted and evil. Hey, but one of my nicknames is Angel!

LotR news for today, I got my hands on another set of Art Box cards. I got a new 3D Ringwraith, a section of the LotR poster puzzle with the Ringwraiths on them, and a really kewl Gandalf sticker where he's whispering to the moth in his hand. I love Gandalf, he's got to be one of the damned kewlest characters! Oooh, and Pamida, this department store in my town has a 365 day Lord of the Rings tear page calender there! 365 days of beautiful colored shots of our oh so yummy boyz!!... ::gets dreamy eyed over Frodo, Aragorn and Aragorn with Frodo pages:: Will definately have to add that to my collection!

Well, that's all for today, much has happened! I want to tell LNchan that I hope she has tons of fun at Yaoi-Con and I expect a full report when you return! ::huggles:: Domo arigato for all who've read this journal and please sign my guestbook! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: Someone asks you for something and you immediately retort "You want it, come and get it!..."


No comments: