Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I'm just sitting right now. I need to just sit right now. If I don't, I'm going to run around ripping out my hair and cursing in fifteen languages. It has been beyond one of those days today. Packing is going all right even if I've almost run out of boxes, but trying to get the gas, lights, phone and especially the Internet set up and ready to go for my arrival has been a nightmare!!!! I was originally going to go with my parents phone/internet provider FiberCom until they told me it would be $150 alone just to pick up the modem! Oi, there's no way I can do that!! So I called Midcontinent Communciations, and they offered to rent me a cable modem for $10 a month and I'd only pay a total for phone and Internet $56 a month. I think I'm going to call them back and give the thumbs up for that. Also, I managed to get my school loans pushed back until January. This has been a hell of a day today.

Quiz time! I needed something to cheer me, so I stole this off Moon-chan's Live Journal.

What Manga Type Am I?


What type of manga are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Now if that isn't the most authentic result? ::laughs:: I needed that result, put a smile on my face. Oi, but the button is of GW, needs to be of Saiyuki for me! Hai, I'm still a hopeless addict...

Speaking of Saiyuki, has anyone else who's seen the series notice that these guys have like endless Anime Hole Space?... ::laughs:: I mean, I know they pull their weapons out of nowhere, but geez, they also seem to pull cigarettes, liquor, and random cups of tea out of nowhere too. I'm convinced that Hakkai actually hides his in Hakuryuu when he's in Jipu form. ::chuckles:: As for Sanzo, has to keep some of it in those big sleeves, Goku probably has his stuck in his shirt and Gojyo's probably in his pants. Okay, now I already know how that sounded... ::winks at LNchan::

LotR news for today, I got to see the preview for the TTT Playstation 2 game! By Elbereth, they did an incredible rendering job and I normally vie completely away from any games based on a movie, but they actually captured the actors faces in amazing detail on the characters! Plus, they had a quick shot of Faramir swinging his sword in battle, and immediately I wanted the game. Too bad I won't be able to afford it, yet alone any new LotR collector's cards for quite some time. Damn being broke! ::laughs::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. When I move, I won't be posting for maybe a week or so, I don't know how long it'll take me to have Internet access. ::dreads the amount of e-mail she'll have to toss:: But, domo arigato for all the hits, please sign my guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Aragorn looked at Boromir's lifeless body, he could only think that he now had no one to continually point out that he was the Forsaken King of Gondor too any more...

No comments: