Wednesday, October 30, 2002

It's cold... There's snow all over the ground and I'm up to chin in laundry and packing boxes. ::sighs:: It's already off to a grand start, ne? ::chuckles a bit:: Well, I guess we all have to take things with a grain of salt, ne? Oh, minnasan, when you access my Blog, does two password boxes appear asking for your User Name and Password? I tried to bypass it and then I lose my .gif of my kitty on the side and the ad on top. Okay, I really don't care about the add, but I liked the .gif file! I wonder if this is a new Blog thing, I probably have to update it and like pay for something now. ::growls:: I hope this is a passing thing, if not, I'll just move my Blog to an actual website and off this thing!

I'm going to try and work on some Saiyuki fic stuff today between packing and washing clothes for Friday. Domo arigato to LNchan for the wonderful inspiration she has been, it's been fun RPing! Now that you've angsted Gojyo, I must counteract by severely angsting Hakkai. It's like a match made in heaven... er hell... er somewhere in between? ::laughs::

Another anime related quiz for today! I took this off Quizilla.com as persay is usual. I liked this one, I was actually forced to think on it!

What is My Inner Anime Protaganist?

%5BTerry_Bogard%5D
What's your Inner Anime Protagonist?

brought to you by Quizilla
I am Terry "The Hungry Wolf" Bogard

Wow, now if that ain't spiffy?! I luv Terry and Andy! I think Fatal Fury was a fun game any ways. Especially when they crossed it over with KoF! Plus, I always have had a thing for guys in caps with no sleeved shirts. Must be my fetish for guys with really muscular arms and big blue eyes! ::grinz:: Hmm, I've never drawn Terry, might have to give it a shot!

LotR news for today, I am broke and there is a new set of collector's cards I'm dying to get my hands on. Those cards are the best if you want to make sketches off them! So in the mean time I've just been scanning the Internet and of course, I still can't find more than three pictures of Faramir! ::grumbles:: I'll be so glad when the movie finally gets here and then there will be more of those pictures available! Of course, I will immediately have to save any of the "Frodo Swooning" sequence and anything involving Faramir talking with Frodo and Faramir having his flashback about Boromir! Especially the latter, now there's fodder for slash!

Well, that's all for today. Gomen ne minnasan if those little Blog Password boxes keep coming up on the screen when you access my Blog. I'm not sure what the hell it's about, but I hope they go away soon! Anyhoo, domo arigato for over 1275+ hits and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If Sauron could drive, his license would read "I C U!"

No comments: