Thursday, October 10, 2002

It's been an exciting day of doing laundry, let me tell you... ::sighs:: That's okay though, 'cuz I've got some pretty helpful job information and two really nice potential jobs I hope. Why does having to find employment have to be so darn hard some times, ne? But I'm actually grateful for the struggle, it keeps me on my toes and reminds me that I should always present myself as the best as I can be!

Kingdom Hearts obsession is getting as bad as LotR obsession, seriously. I've been playing around with Star Wars again, and out of boredom, I took the Episode One box and was looking at it. If that ol' art muse didn't bite me in the rear!... Before I knew it, an omake of the cover came out!! ::laughs hard:: No seriously, the KH characters are featured as followed!

BIG SCARY DARTH MAUL EYES: Ansem's eyes (Of course!)

QUI-GON JINN: Squall "Leon" Leonhart... He is the Master "Blade User" and Jedi!

OBI-WAN KENOBI: Sora... Everyone needs their Padawan!

QUEEN AMIDALA: Kairi... Heh, I gave that whole headdress thing Mickey ears...

ANAKIN SKYWALKER: Riku... He does end at the Dark Side!

POD RACER: Gummi Ship!


Are you all scared yet? Yah, I thought so! I'm gonna' see if I can get my Oniisan to scan the pic for me... Maybe if I bribe him with food again... Hmm...

QUIZ TIME! Actually, not much of one today, I'm only gonna' post one result. ::laughs:: I was lazy today and figured maybe Sissy and Oniisan need to play quiz catch up! So, the quiz of today is LotR related... Ah, happiness...

What character from LotR am I?


Wich LOTR Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I LOVE ARAGORN!!! Seriously, this is the best result for me, I want to cosplay as him obviously and Faramir of course! But most of all, I think I love how strong he is and how great of a leader he will become. Let's hear it for Return of the King!...

LotR news for today, outside of the quiz, I went and bought another package of Art Box cards. By Elbereth, do they ever have anything in these things than Orcs?! I got another Orc card!!! Oi! I got a perty kewl Ringwraith one, so that almost made up for it, and the sticker of Elrond wasn't half bad either. But man, I can not for the life of me get a direct face shot of Frodo! Maybe I oughta start holding the packages up to the light and try to peer through. Too bad their housed in that aluminum like wrap... Dammit...

Well, that's all for today. Gomen ne, I know it's a shorter post than usual, but I've actually got more laundry to do. Domo arigato for everyone who's visited the page, ja ne for now!... =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You start to draw and write parody pieces of other famous movies and cartoons featuring the LotR cast...

No comments: