Saturday, October 12, 2002

Just got back from Rapid City... I am really tired. I was really grateful that they had an available wheelchair at the Super Wal-Mart we stopped out, 'cuz there was no way in hell I was going to make it through that whole store!... I had a bit of a relapse today with my knee and unfortunately, it made it almost impossible for me to walk more than fifty feet without having to stop. But on the plus side, I got ALL my hair hacked off, so I'm back to my ultra short pixie cut and it's actually a light shade of brunette now. Of course, new hair cut, boring hair color, have to kick it up a notch. Maybe I'll streak it gold or silver this time instead of white, ne? Gotta' make it more interesting somehow!

Halloween is closing in on us, isn't it? I got to visit on of those kewl Halloween stores at the mall today and they had slip on boots, the kind that Riku wears in his Dark form!... Only problem was, they were very much the wrong color. Oi, I don't think Dark Riku would be seen in hot pink, leopard print boots, ne? But mum and I agreed that we'll keep our eyes open, she's looking forward to seeing this costume being done too. Aren't my 'rents just the best for the support they give me? I hope that I can soon find a job, where I can pay them back for everything they've done for me, as well as be able to start pursuing my costumes more thoroughly, I can't wait to start on the next year Con's stuff! Kee!

QUIZ TIME ONCE AGAIN!! I thought I'd post a couple this time, since I've been a bit lazy again. Yup, I know you all just come for this and the random thought don't you? ::laughs:: Okay, here we go!

What kind of flower would I be?


What Flower Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

YAY, ROSES!! For anyone who doesn't know me, this is beyond true! I raise roses for a hobby, I collect roses, I have rose scents and of course I have my Secret Garden, with my "Special Colored Roses!" They're very much part of my life in all aspects!

What "The Faculty" character would I be?

a href="http://quizilla.com/users/Meiyoshin/quizzes/Which%20'The%20Faculty'%20Character%20Are%20You%3F/">
Which 'The Faculty' Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

THANK KAMISAMA, I THOUGHT I'D BE ZEKE!! ::laughs:: In least I got kawaii Casey, but he's such a wuss in the show until the end. But then again, it's Elijah and he is my baby. But most people tend to think I'd be more like Zeke since I let everything slide off my back. No offense to Josh Harnett in any way, but I'm more glad I'm Casey, but being Stokley would have really rocked!

LotR news for today, no new Art Box cards, but I did get a glimpes of a kewl double sided hanging poster of the Fellowship of the Ring hanging in of all places, the local arcade. I'm tempted to go and see how much they want for it, I'd hang it off my ceiling so I could happily stare at it from all directions! ::laughs:: Hai, I'm pathetic, I know. My cheap LotR ring is totally tarnished, looks like I'm gonna' have to go and buy a new bookmark with the Ring hanging off it to replace it. As for my actual numbered One Ring, it's still in mint condition and hanging quite happily around my neck. ::chuckles:: Aye, I only take it off when I bathe and when I sleep. I don't have to worry about anyone stealing it... I don't think...

Well, that's all for today. Gomen ne, nothing has been that exciting lately. My fave SpongeBob episode is on, so I gotta go and check it out. Ja ne for now minnasan! =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You stop dead in your tracts the moment any preview from TTT comes on any TV, even it's in the middle of a busy sidewalk...

No comments: