Monday, November 18, 2002

CURRENT SONG
"May It Be" By Enya from "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" Soundtrack

I have almost no voice. Blech... Hai, minnasan, the Garden Mistress has come down with her viral laryngitis again, and it's just the beginning. Tomorrow will be my bad day where I can't talk at all, and then hopefully by Wednesday, I'll be somewhat normal again. I can tell you one thing, my coworkers who are both male have been having a hay day with me not being able to talk. Oi, I'll get them back for some of their chauvenistic comments! ::EVIL GRIN:: But, it's all in good fun, and I'm not too bothered by it, 'cuz they know I'm wicked enough to get back at them. Oh the up and up, having on voice meant that most people at work didn't bother talking to me today, so it sure made the day easier, even if it was still a lousy day!

Okay, I'm going to have a random rant/musing on Saiyuki right here. ::chuckles:: For those of you who don't like yaoi, I suggest you skip to my next section of my Blog. Okay, with that out of the way, I was observing Gojyo and Hakkai's interaction through the anime as well as some very lovely scans from the manga and realized that they really build their relationship on touch. Their interaction has always been very physical, whether friendly or intimate. Which brought me to the conclusion that especially with Gojyo, that is how they speak to each other. Hakkai is more reserved I think than Gojyo, but both are very apt to just do little things like touch each other's shoulders or backs or arms, and that would mean they are much more focused on each other when being completely intimate. This leaves a wonderful opening for yaoi fiction in this case, each touch can have a thousand meanings in reference to those two. Now for my slight rant, there is a lot of SanzoXHakkai fiction out there, I've noticed. I have nothing against the pairing or those who like them, but I guess I don't find how it makes sense. Hai, Hakkai is the only one out of the group that Sanzo sincerely tolerates, but Hakkai being youkai seems like he would be one of Sanzo's least favorite people. Then again, I have done slight stuff with SanzoXHakkai and I can find their advantage in reference to torturing Gojyo. Heh, LNchan and I are like the leaders of Torture Gojyo and Hakkai Society I think. Anyhoo, I guess for me it's always been hard for me to picture Sanzo with anyone period, he's just so unpleasant. Gorgerous, but unpleasant. Don't get me wrong, I love Sanzo 'cuz he's so nasty, heck, I've even got a Sanzo on a Chain (TM) as my otakuchan will tell you! I guess I should end random Saiyuki rant/musing here, ne? ::smiles::

It's Fabulous Quiz Time Again! Hai, it's like the highlight of the Blog, I know. Actually, the quiz today is also the LotR news for today, as I've nothing really new yet until I see more Faramir screen shots! ::winks:: Take this one, it's fun to see the results!

What Scene From LotR: FotR Would I Be?
Arwen%20saving%20Frodo
Which Lord of the Rings:FOTR scene should you be in?

brought to you by Quizilla
YOUR SCENE SHOULD BE ARWEN SAVING FRODO!

Yay, I love that scene! Arwen totally rocked on the horse, and if I get to be her and carry precious little Frodo, then life is totally good! Plus, even though it wasn't actually her in the book who cast the water spell, it would be awesome to have done it, ne? Oh well, poor Glorfindel got written out of that scene, but we all had to see Arwen, ne? ::laughs::

Anyhoo, that's all for today, minnasan! Wow, this was actually a pretty long Blog, must be making up for the fact that I have virtually no voice. Domo arigato for the 1600+ hits, I can't believe that many peeps read this thing! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Arwen rode with Frodo through the trees, all she could think about was the fact that Frodo had just irked on her brand new dress...

No comments: