Thursday, November 14, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Seger

I have to say that I had quite a fun day at work today, minnasan! One of my coworkers brought in his stereo system, a plant and an old lava lamp of his daughter's. ::laughs:: I hung up some of my drawings, and we got pop and cereal bars in the room too. We dimmed the lights and today was more like having a goofy party with work included. It sure makes the atmosphere nicer when all of us get along, ne? Oh, and I've been put in charge of redesigning the web page. Neither of my coworkers really know how to use Frontpage 2000, and since I had 12 weeks of training in it in school, what better use can I be? Plus, I'm noted in the paper's sub heading as the "Graphic Artist/Web Master." I think it should be Web Mistress, ne? CALL ME YOUR QUEEN!! ::snaps whip:: Heh, I'm okay...

Harry Potter comes out tomorrow night. ::sniffles:: I'm gonna make sure that Kichan gives me some details on the film, but not the whole movie. I'm gonna' try and convince my two best friends that we should go to like the really late showing of it on Saturday night, but I'm not sure if they'll go for it. Heh, we're all pretty broke, so a movie is a really big expendeture for us. I guess I should be glad that we've got cheap movies compared to the bigger cities, ne?

QUIZZETH TIME! Hai, I know, you're probably wondering when I'll run out of these things, ne? Probably never, as long as Quizilla and Select Smart are always up and running! ::giggles:: Okay, this is actually a silly quiz I took on a whim, I've never even seen the actual anime, just the video game.

What Horrible Kirby Anime Character Am I?

Tuffibuns
Which horrible Kirby Anime Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I don't know who the heck Tuff is, but he's a kewt little bugger, ne? ::chuckles:: I think I like his hair, but the little pants he wears have their own allure... Almost Hobbit like... ::gets dreamy eyed:: Woah, had a random Frodo moment!

LotR news for today, I was pleased to find out that my coworker in my production team is as big of a LotR fan as I am. He thought my One Ring necklace was really kewl, so he started calling me Sauron. ::laughs:: Never pictured myself as a big flaming eye, but I can stare at people until their forced to look awa, so maybe that's a start, ne? Anyhoo, he's actually read the Simarillion. I just can't get into that book. Hai, I know, a true LotR fan should, but I'm not that big of an Elf fan, even if they were Tolkien's chosen people. I'd much rather read about Frodo and what he had to go through. And Kamisama, he sure had to go through a lot! I often wonder if I was Sam, could I have stayed that true? Then again, if I was Faramir or Aragorn, I would have followed Frodo into the very depths of Mordor! Heck, I think they should of, but there's that Hobbit bias coming through again!

That's all for tonight, minnasan. I won't be posting again until Sunday, I'm going home Friday night to spend a couple nights at my 'rents house, get a good meal, see my friends... Do laundry... ::chuckles:: Best to get it while it's free, ne? Anyhoo, domo arigato for the 1500+ hits, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faramir stared at the maps in front of him and realized at that moment not only were they totally lost, but someone had spilt gravy over the path to the White City...

No comments: