Monday, November 11, 2002

Guess what, minnasan? I'M BACK!!! ::laughs:: Hai, I'm sure you all missed me while I was gone. Oi, I can't believe how much went into moving me in, but I'm finally in my place, have my phone, my lights, my MDU, and now my Internet in place. Feels just like my home now! But oi, the job could be better. Don't get me wrong, it's a good job, it's just not what I planned on. Basically, I was thrown into something I wasn't quite ready for and it wasn't in my job description. ::sighs:: But I guess that's what happens when you don't get the full details ne? But the plus is my apartment is wonderfully artsy and looks more like an actual home than it does an apartment. I even have my own porch! Plus, the apartment is off the ground and it's very secure, so that makes me feel better. The Con is if I don't get more hours at my supposed full time job, I'll be finding a secondary part time job so I can pay for my place and still eat! But getting out on your own is never easy, is it?

Cosplay news, I unfortunately won't be able to get my LotR costumes done by the premiere of TTT. It bums me, but I figure I had better in least have enough money to eat and get Christmas presents before I decide on any new costumes. BUT I am planning out how to do my youkai version of Hakkai. I can't wait to get that costume done, and then of course my Dark Riku from KH, that outfit will be a blast to make! I found out my apartment is only about two blocks away from the local second hand sporting goods store, so I'll check out there soon if they've gotten any wet suits in! That'll make it even easier, and it'll be shiny! I love the costumes that shimmer and sparkle, I think they look like they've had so much more work put into them! ::smiles::

QUIZ TIME! ::laughs:: Hai, I couldn't come back to my Blog without in least having one quiz to show off! This was actually a pretty fun one and I love the little animated .gif that came with it!

What FFVIII Male Character am I compatible with?

Which Final Fantasy VIII Guy are You Compatible With?

brought to you by Quizilla
Your Man is Irvine! You're kinky! He's kinky! It works! And although you pretend not to like his advances, you're into his charm.

::GRINZ:: As much as I love my Squallsama, this is a perfect result for me! My actual saying on all my cosplay sites and just a saying I have in general is "Irvine, it's not just a name, it's a way of life!" ::chuckles:: I actually am planning to do a girl version of Irvine just for fun some time soon. Won't be really elaborate, but it'll be fun to make and I can't wait to do the coat!

LotR news for today, I was in my grocery store with my mum and was paging through the magazines and my eyes fell upon the Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets and LotR: The Twin Towers double magazine special! I almost squealed and inside was a poster with yummy Frodo's eyes gazing out! So, I quickly paged through it and I was very disappointed when I found only two small pictures of Frodo and one very tiny one of Faramir! ::sniffles:: But, on the plus side, they had a one page article dedicated to Karl Urban's character Eomer! Yum! But, they also had a four page article dedicated to Liv Tyler and her portrayal of Arwen! Don't get my wrong, I think Arwen is awesome and such a beautiful character, but she's hardly even in TTT, in fact in the book she almost not there at all, so maybe they could have dedicated a little more to Frodo and Sam's journey or the Battle at Helm's Deep, ne?

Anyhoo, that's all for today. I'll let everyone know how my job goes and my further exploits here in my new city and my life! Domo arigato for 1400+ hits and please sign my Guestbook, minnasan! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As the rain lashed down upon Aragorn at the front lines of the Battle of Helm's Deep, he realized that it was the first time in a long time his hair was being washed...

No comments: