Wednesday, December 04, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Affirmation" by Savage Garden

Ohayo, minnasan, it's a little before nine a.m. and I'm unpleasantly sick. ::sighs:: I hate when you wake up in the morning and know that you're just going to get worse. I ended up taking two of my migraine pills not because I had a migraine, but because they're my strongest pain killers I have that I'm not allergic too. So, they're keeping the aches at bay, but I have to go back to the stores tonight to exchange a couple Christmas presents. I thought what I got Oniisan and Sissy was what I wanted to get them, but after looking at it for a while, I changed my mind. =*^^*= I'm odd like that, and it's really not that often that I change my mind, but I sat forever last night staring at it, and decided I'll go with my original gifts I was planning to give them, so looks like you'll be getting your PenPen handbag anyways, Sissy! ::smiles:: But Oniisan and Sissy will be getting a combined gift and Oniisan is getting a "humor" gift from me.

Saiyuki musings, I've decided that I'm only happy when I torture the living hell out of Hakkai and then make sure there is much comforting from Gojyo afterwards. ::grinz:: Hai, I'm probably quite sick that way, but Hakkai is beyond easy to torture! He's so silent about his pain and we all know how desperate Gojyo is even in the manga for him to open up to him. I am BIG on doing the "Gojyo virtually begging for Hakkai" option. Adds to Gojyo angsting as bad as Hakkai! I feel for the poor red head, the man he loves is always just distant enough that even if they are close, it's not quite close enough. Naturally, I have to fix that in my fiction, Gojyo and Hakkai must be together, it's just that I want to make it really hard for them to get to that point and then have blatant NC-17 yaoi sex... ::hentai grin::

Quiz time for this morning is brought to you by the site I got my Trigun quiz off of a couple days ago. Visit the site, it's really beautiful and if you're a fan of anime and/or the movie "Newsies," you'll love it! The Christian Bale pic on the front is to die for as it is! CHU!

What Cowboy Bebop Personality am I Most Like?


Which Cowboy Bebop Character are You like?
Takes other quizzes at Newsies Meets Anime...Anime Meets Newsies...
Vicious! woah, don't come after me please.


Oh my, and here I thought I would have tested out as Spikekun! I guess I'm a lot meaner than I thought. Or it might have just been my personality today... Nah, I'm prolly that mean if I want to be... =^^=V

LotR news for today, it's now fifteen days until the premiere and I'm raring to see TTT. UNFORTUNATELY, it looks as though I'll have to wait until Friday to see it, since I'll be going back to see my 'rents. Also, it's dumped so much snow here and it's so cold that I don't think I'll be able to stand outside for the five to six hours needed in Rapid to just get a ticket, and even then, there's no guarantee with these theatres that you'll get in! I admit, I'm am so there just for the Faramir and of course, the Battle of Helm's Deep, I'm a sucker for a massive action scene!

Well, that's all for today. I'll be posting tomorrow and maybe on Friday depending on how busy we are here at the office. Heh, the boss is away on a business trip and I admit we've been slacking a bit. S'okay with me, I've got such a nasty cold, I don't feel like doing anything at all. Anyhoo, domo arigato for the 2075+(!) hits (wow, I didn't think I was that interesting), please sign my guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fifteen days until the TTT premiere and you really are considering buying three coats just so you can stand in line to ensure a ticket for the Wednesday premiere!


No comments: