Thursday, December 05, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Cry Out"~ Yuli's Theme Song from "Pop n Music 4"

I've been put through the ringer and back already at work today. ::GROANS:: I swear that the people around here can't think for themselves! For Kamisama's sake, how long does it take to read the instructions to install something like a basic PC printer? Oi!! I had to go and install a printer for the Accountant today 'cuz she just couldn't figure it out. She didn't even bother to open the printer up and try to read the instructions. I guess I should be grateful. My boss came in to check to see if the Production team was doing anything, he was in a bad mood, and I was busy with the printer so I was saved! We also got a new Sports Writer, kewtie, but I think he's gonna' regret starting here. Heh, ain't I awful?

I think LNchan and I are off to quite an interesting Saiyuki RP. I've already done a very impressive illustration for the idea. I love when I've been inspired by things like that. Kichan and I also have a bomb of KH RP coming through too, with my favorite littlest angel and her Sora! ::grinz:: So, I've got a lot to look forward too, my two fave things all at once!

QUIZZY TIME! Once again, the quiz comes compliments of Quizilla.com. This was kinda' a boring one, but I was curious.

What Anime Character am I?

Inuyasha
Another Anime Quiz... Characters!

brought to you by Quizilla
Inuyasha, half-demon with a crush!


This surprised me, more 'cuz I figured I'd come up more with something like Demon City Shinjuku or maybe Darkside Blues. Inuyasha is actually too cheerful for most of my tastes. I really adore Gothic animes, Saiyuki is kinda' my exception, it's only more cheerful than most.

LotR news for today, it's fifteen days and counting and I'm surprised there hasn't been more advertising for the TTT movie. Dang it, I WANT to see more Faramir! Not that I don't mind the whole bit with Arwen all over the place, I think she's an awesome character. Oh, and thanks to my sweet friend LNchan, even if you're not a teeny bopper, go and check out YM Magazine. A certain super yummy blue eyed Hobbit is featured on the front! Who'd have thought that Elijah Wood was capable of growing out facial hair, ne? Oh, and for you Orli fans, there's an article in there featuring him. Come on, I want the 18th to get here, it's already taking too long!

Well, that's all for today. I might be posting tomorrow depending on how busy I am at work. I should be working on my comic if I want to make the deadline, but I might not be able to do it, I might have to wait until next year. Oh well, could be worse, ne? Domo arigato for the 2100(!)+ hits, please sign my guestbook, and ja for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fifteen days until the TTT premiere and you're searching desperately for the Hobbit feet you fashioned out of furry bedroom slippers...

No comments: