Friday, December 06, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"The Breaking of the Fellowship" from the LotR: FotR soundtrack

Well, it's been one hell of a morning and I just have a feeling it's going to get worse. I'm just taking a breather from building ads before we get swamped again after lunch. On the up and up, I'm getting much faster with using the Quark Xpress proggie and I should be able to swing out the newspaper as quick as my two coworkers in about a month. My ads are getting a lot prettier too and it takes me a lot less time to build. On the down and down, the crimson guard has come and paid me a visit and I'm going to go Christmas tree hunting tomorrow with it tagging along. Mother Nature needs to get a kick in the rear during times like this. I'm just praying that it doesn't decide to tag along to NDK '03 next year when I'm wearing that FFX-2 Rikku outfit!! ::groans:: That would be like beyond bad.

Looks like I won't make the due date for the Tokyopop manga competition, but that's okay. I'm still going to start making the little short manga stories, one even features my dear friend Kichan in her Gothic Lolita Gurl form! ::giggles:: She's totally pretty in the outfits I make her and I'm gonna' make her a really kewl one as a gift pic! ::hugz Kichan:: I love doing the Gothic style manga the more and more I've been drawing it. I believe I've found my nitch!

LotR news for today is also the famous quiz time since I've not anything new or interesting enough to post. Oh, did anyone realize that my countdown to the TTT premiere has been off by a couple days? ::chuckles:: Methinks that's just 'cuz my brain isn't working right. But anyhoo, here's the quiz, compliments as usual of Quizilla.com

What LotR Cast Member Do I Sound Like?

Which LotR male cast member do you sound like?

brought to you by Quizilla
You speak like Viggo! I will now label you multi-talented, sexy, and your voice makes me sleepy.


Heh, I'm not surprised. I almost always test out as Viggo or as Aragorn. Mmm, which means that I can lure people under my sensual spell and have them any way I want them! ::SWEATDROPS:: Uh, not that I'd ever do that, nope, nope, nope! ::fingers her One Ring around her neck::

Anyhoo, that's all for today. I won't be posting again until prolly Sunday night, maybe even Monday night. Depends on how tired I am when I get back. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Twelve days until the TTT premiere and you've opend up Lord of the Rings.net every hour on the hour to see if there's anything new...

No comments: