Monday, December 09, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"In My Dreams" by Vai from "Sex and Religion"

Oi, minnasan, I'm grateful to be home after today. I got REALLY sick at work today, but it was edging toward paper deadline and despite the fact that I was running an awful fever, my boss asked me to stay so that the B section would get finished. My two coworkers wanted me to go home, and I can't say that I blame them, I'd rather have been there myself. My older coworker even offered to take me to the doctor. Gratefully, I'm getting off early on Friday afternoon and heading to the doctor. Like I was telling my Sissy this evening over the phone, I think I just need an extra pint and I'll be fine... ::smiles::

Saiyuki news, my Oniisan took the quiz and came up Sanzo. ::chuckles:: I find this quite amusing since he cosplays as Sanzo. Fortunately, he doesn't WHOMP everyone with the fan, but I think when he gets a sturdier one, the WHOMPing will occur in full force. I kinda want to cosplay as Konzen, I've always wanted to do a character with REALLY long hair, and Konzen is much kewler than Sanzo IMHO. Then again, I think that's just 'cuz Konzen is the only character I really adore from Gaiden. ::grinz::

Quiz time comes once again compliments of Quizilla.com. I took this one for the humor aspect of it, and I was rather surprised by the results.

What Evil Anime Bada** Would I Be?

Rin%20Kobayashi
Anime Quiz - Which Evil Anime Badass Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: I find this very funny 'cuz I would have never seen myself as Rin. I figured I'd have reached past the "Bada** in Training" stage long ago. Oh well, in least with the innocent face, no one knows what I'm up too, ne?

LotR news for today, Mum told me they have a whole new set of cards being sold at my home town's store. These apparently have preview cards of the TTT cast in them! ::sniffles:: Oi, how awful it is to be broke! Hokay, so I'm not broke, but I need to eat over the cards. Well, I could probably come to a compromise somewhere there, but generally I need to eat. Heh, I am going to see if I can't find them at Wal-Mart in the trading card section, I bet they'll be cheaper there. I wish they sold more of those 3D Hologram card sets, I really dug those!

Well, that's all for today. I would have typed more, but I'm still feeling quite unwell. Domo arigato for the 2100+ (!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nine days until the TTT premiere and you've made sure that your Elven ears are fitted just so for your grand cinema entrance...

No comments: