Tuesday, December 10, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Burn" by The Cure from "The Crow" Soundtrack

I got off of work early today minnasan. I can not even begin to tell you how HAPPY I was to be out of that evil place today. Oi, I've heard about Production teams butting heads with Editors before, but today just got too extreme. I left with one of the worst headaches I could imagine. Plus, the Editor in Chief made our Copy Editor burst into tears. Okay, I sorta am half and half on that. He was being really rude, but she's also really sensitive. Me, I probably would have just spit on his shoes. Oi, I'm such a guy some times! ::chuckles:: The Editor actually leaves me alone most of the time, the joke is among the "Pirates of Production" as I've dubbed our little group, that I'm the "Enforcer." AKA, the REALLY SCARY ONE as my older coworker pointed out.

But, getting off work early today led me to Borders and I got to read the sixth installment in the "Mars" manga series! Oh Kamisama, it was soooooooooo good! I love the "bad guy," Masao, he's completely insane!! I mean, killing a guy at 14 with no regret?! It's brilliant! Oooh, and Rei starts showing off his bad side, he really goes nutso on Masao, though I can't say I blame him! Poor Kira, I feel for her! ::chuckles:: She's attached to men who are insane. Heh, I actually adopted Rei and put him in my Garden among the Roses. He's meh Hakkai's bodyguard and now, it's pretty obvious why I chose him! I feel sorry for anyone who crosses my Rei's path, especially if he's doing his job! ::grins::

QUIZZY TIME!! This one is also brought to you by Quizilla.com. I love angels if you haven't figured it out already, and since I do so much fiction involving angels, I thought I'd take this quiz!

What Archangel Would I Be?


Which ArchAngel are you most like?

brought to you by Quizilla


WOO, RAFAEL! Actually, I thought I would have been Gabriel, but Rafael is perty kewl. I found out that he's the Angel that guides growth and supposedly I have a Green Thumb being Rafael. Actually, that's true, I love gardening and growing real roses!

LotR news for today, I saw this HUGE Gandalf standup for the TTT new book cover and I actually wanted to swipe it! For some reason, Ian McKellan just looked really hot like that! Then again, as much as I adore Gandalf the Grey, I've always had a soft spot for Gandalf the White. He's so much more in control and of course, he's got his beautiful, mystical horse to boot! I think though they should have a Frodo standup with him looking lost and dirty. Heh, I'd make sure I swiped that one, just would have to figure out how to get it under my coat...

Well, that's all for today. It's been a bit of a strange day, over 60 degrees and it's heading into the first part of mid December. Welcome to South Dakota, ne? Anyhoo, domo arigato for all the hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Eight days until the TTT Premier and you've painted a "Reserved for Hobbits" sign on one of the parking spaces at the theatre...

No comments: