Wednesday, December 11, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"The Heat is On" By Aaron G. ~ Heat's theme song from "BAM 2: Dance Tengoku Mix" Soundtrack

I'm sitting at work 'cuz I seriously have nothing to do. ::groans:: I would much rather be working my butt off and be completely exhausted from having a good hard day at work over just sitting here and staring at my coworkers lava lamp. ::chuckles a bit:: Mind you, not that that's not fun. It's amazing how much the three of us can kill time just staring at that neon goo. Oi, I think I need to get out more.

To the "Prince of Mirkwood," he knows he is, domo arigato for the sweet words. I can't tell you how much they warmed me. There will be Christmas for both of us, hai?... ::hugs him::

Saiyuki RP LNchan and I are running is going along quite splendidly. Talk about angst and sexual nitro. ::grinz:: I think that our Gojyo and Hakkai almost have the kind of explosive relationship that Minekurasama's main duo have in "Wild Adapter," but without the heavy duty gun play. Though I'm sure that could be thrown in there if we toss Sanzo in! ::laughs::

QUIZ TIME is brought to you today again by Quizilla.com. I just took this one since I'm sitting here being ultra bored.

What Anime Mascot Am I?

Ryo%20Ohki%20Result
Which anime mascot are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
You're Ryo Ohki! (Tenchi Muyo)


AUGH!!!! I HATE CABBITS!!! Seriously, minnasan, those things creep me out to no end!!! I'm sure that Moon-chan is probably rolling on the floor right now knowing I tested out as one. She knows how much I find those things disturbing! ::hugs her Reikun who sweatdrops:: Heh, I'm okay...

LotR news for today, my mum says there's still virtually no TTT advertisements on TV. I dun get TV in my apartment. Seems the only place that you can get anything decent is on Yahoo.com and Lord of the Rings.net for previews. I swear, I'll be going nuts next week knowing I've got to wait another four days before I can even go! It'll be fun though, going with a my two best friends. It's a movie one must see in a group so we can all be slack jawed together and they can hold me down from trying to jump the screen upon Faramir's entrance. ::CHU!!::

Well, that's all for today. If today doesn't pick up, I'll be losing a massive amount of hours. But it's the "last" issue of this year, then we do a very thin issue for #1, then I have a week off from work without pay, except for Christmas Day. If that doesn't just bite. Anyhoo, domo arigato for over 2200+ (!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now, minnasan! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Seven days until the TTT premiere and the theatre people are about ready to have you arrested for setting up a full fledge Hobbit hole outside their door...

No comments: