Thursday, December 12, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Butterfly" by smile.dk from "Dance Dance Revolution-2nd Mix" Soundtrack

Well, minnasan, I'm convinced that my boss is going insane. He accused the production team today of doing something that happened three months ago when we weren't even there! OI!! Then he went and fired our Copy Editor and then rehired her, then tried to fire her again like in all the same day! He's also threatening to fire our Layout Designer, he's the best there is in the state and that's not a lie! My poor Production leader Jason is in such a rock and a hard place. I'm really glad that I'm not in his shoes, I don't think I could take! I really do feel for him! Though I admit I'm getting rather annoyed by how things have been going. The almighty boss just doesn't trust us, even if the paper we're putting out is the best that it's ever been! On the up and up, I got to lay out more of the paper using Quark today, and that wasn't very heavy on tension since it's not due unti Tuesday, so I'm learning more without the boss learning over my shoulder and complaining... =-.-=;;

Thanks to my coworker Mike teaching me how to use Photoshop really well, I've created a killer Gensomaden Saiyuki wallpaper that's called "The Boys are Back in Town!" They're all wearing delicious long sleeved white shirts, black slacks with a yellow stripe up each side and skiing goggles. ::giggles:: Hakkai's the only one wearing a hat, a white beret, he looks so kewt! Then again, I'm bias, ooh and Sanzo's got his hair back in a pony knob. Gojyo... looks smoking like always! Too bad that Goku is the biggest of them, need to move Gojyo and Hakkai up to the front, ne? ::grinz::

QUIZ TIME today has been brought to you from a new source. I stumbled across it viewing another set of quizzes on just a random page.

What Kind of "Magical Girl" Would I Be?

You are TENJOU UTENA
You prize nobility above all else, striving to be reunited with your prince. Apart from this, you treasure your friendships most of all. Unwilling to compromise your values in search of your dreams, you often seem to create more trouble than solve it. However, your persistence is what sets you apart from all others.

Take the "What Magic Girl are you?" Quiz

YAHHHH, UTENASAMA!!! ::grinz:: I couldn't have asked for a better result! Utena was a name I was given because I'm such a tomboy! It's also why I chose the template I'm using for this Blog, I was such an Utena fanatic, I wanted something pink to match her hair! Plus, I love Tougasama, and he and Utena are supposed to be together no matter what!

LotR news for today, the Internet is buzzing with new TTT snippets here and there. Yahoo.com is becoming a surprisingly useful place in reference to finding short previews! I really wish my speakers here at work actually ran. I'd always be playing the little snippet videos. They show so much Eowyn though! I love her, don't get me wrong, but Elbereth, could we get a bit of Faramir in there? Okay, I know, the bias is showing again, isn't it? I'll be snatching up as many TTT cards as I possibly can get just to ensure I'll have at least one Faramir one!

That's all for today, minnasan. Domo arigato for all the hits, I didn't know I was that interesting! Sign my Guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Six days until the TTT premiere and your parents are ready to toss you out the window if you keep saying "By Elbereth, Gandalf!" to everyone you meet in white...

No comments: