Friday, December 13, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"What You Like" By Darren Hayes from "Spin"

I'm just taking a short breather at work right now. This Blog won't probably be as long, being I don't know how much space I'm going to have between typing this and the next influx of ads. Due to the fact that the office will be closed for a week, they sales people have been allowed to assault us with about ten times more ads than usual! ::groans:: I'm about exhausted from it! But, in least I'm getting tired 'cuz I'm working for once, ne? I'll be glad to head back to see my 'rents this evening, I miss them a ton!

Gonna' jump right to quiz time today due to my constraints! ::smiles:: I think this has to be the most accurate result yet.

What Kaori Yuki Manga Character Am I?

Eyes%20shifting%20between%20the%20cold%2C%20dead%20eyes%20like%20a%20lizards%2C%20or%20the%20sweet%2C%20gentle%20ones%20of%20the%20boy%20whose%20body%20and%20soul%20were%20sold%20by%20the%20older%20brother%20he%20cherished.%20%20Charming%20and%20seductive
What Kaori Yuki Manga Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

You are Lawr! Happy and sweet, but hiding a few dark secrets, you help others to feel good about themselves, but at the same time keep your own problems close. When you love, you love truly and deeply, but that's not to say you can't love many.


Man, if that doesn't fit me in a nutshell, ne? I do love deeply, and I love without question, and yah, I do keep my problems to myself. I'd rather make sure everyone else is taken care of first! So I guess that makes me both Hakkai and Lawr, ne?

LotR news for today, I'm heading home to hopefully snitch up some of the new collector cards and try and get one of the new posters. I think Wal-Mart is starting to sell them. I really hope so. I've got a Harry Potter one already up in my office, but I definately think I need an LotR one to even everything out! ::laughs:: My coworker Jason is as big an LotR fanatic as I am, it's nice to have that in the office, though I don't think Mike knows what the hell we're chattering about half the time!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen ne that this post isn't that long, but I think we're getting another flux of ads coming in. Oi, back starting to hurt from staring at computer. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Five days until the TTT premiere and you've watched FotR one hundred times just to perfect your Aragorn accent...

No comments: