Saturday, December 28, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Cat People (Putting Out the Fire with Gasoline)" by David Bowie from his Best of Collection

Hey, minnasan, did you all miss me?... ::chuckles:: Hai, I know, I've been gone for a spell. I hope that everyone had a good holiday break, I enjoyed myself immensely, though it was very tiring! I finished up most of my Christmas shopping for next year today! Hai, I know, I'm one of those really annoying people in that aspect, ne?... Anyhoo, I got my new sewing machine, lots of lovely stuff for my kitchen, much needed new sweaters, and candy. Oi, if I get any more candy though I'm afraid I'll have to toss it out! Not the yum chocolates from Moon-chan or the cookies from Sissy, but anything else must go!

Saiyuki news for today is actually quiz time which I accidentally found on someone else's Blog. NOTE! This result was not my first time taking it. The first result scared me... Chinsama... ::chuckles:: So I took the following result and I'm sure LNchan is gonna' get a hell of a kick out of this!

What Saiyuki character would sleep with you?


Which Saiyuki character would sleep with you?



SANZOSAMA, I GET TO SCREW THE PRIEST!! ::secretly hears Gojyo and Hakkai rolling on the floor:: Hai, hai, I have the eloquence of Hakkai and the subtely of Gojyokun. ::grinz:: Talk about a lovely way to have some fun. Getting that monk alone and seeing what he's got to show could be fun... Heh, I'm such a hentai...

LotR news for today, am needing to see TTT again! Need to see Faramir... REALLY need to see Faramir! Did anyone else think that he didn't get enough screen time? I know that I've whined about this before, but oi, there should have been more meat for his role! I mean, he is such a key player in my view point. I also wanted him to embrace Frodo when he was letting them leave Gondor, but I suppose that was something that had to be done. In least he could have carried him to the gates! ::laughs:: I was on the edge of my seat when the Nazgul was in Frodo's face on that winged dragon! That scene was the best!

Gomen ne that this isn't a long Blog spot, minnasan. I'll have more to type soon! Domo arigato for the 2500 hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We all know when Frodo's eyes rolled back as the Nazgul reached for the Ring on the walls of Gondor, it had nothing to do with the Ring, it was the nasty Dragon's breath...

No comments: