Thursday, January 02, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Platinum" by Orgy from "Candya**"

Well, minnasan, I've returned to work today with virtually no voice whatsoever. Fortunately, it's a quiet day and I don't have to worry so much about speaking to anyone in particular. My boss isn't here yet and I'm hoping that when he comes in, he'll just ignore all of us. I'm pleased that I still have my job though, I must admit. Not that I'm particularly fond of working here, but in least it pays the rent until I find something else, ne? I had a very nice New Year's, spent it watching bad horror movies and eating pizza with my otakuchan, so that makes it all worth while. Also, got to spend more time with my Oniisan and Sissy, something I missed badly living in Rapid! ::hugz both of them:: Now if I can just get through today and go home and take more cold medicine, I'll be really happy.

Saiyuki musings for today, I'd like to point out something about GojyoXHakkai. Recently I was trying to find 58 fiction, and to my surprise, there was virtually none of it available on U.S. sites, yet they are the most dominant pair in Japan. I try to be open to everyone's choice in yaoi pairings, but there is one thing I don't like. Most people who support other pairings say that there is NO WAY that Gojyo and Hakkai could be a couple. For those not familiar with Minekurasama's other work, Gojyo and Hakkai are a lighter version of her ultra violent yaoi couple Kubato and Tohkito from the manga "Wild Adapter." They even carry some of the same personality characteristics. I've always admired Minekurasama for having a certain amount of "dodging if they are or not," but once you're really familiar with her other work, the GojyoXHakkai pairing becomes very real. So I don't knock other people's choices in their yaoi Saiyuki fandoms, but I don't like when people claim there is no way. So, to make up for many of us 58 fans who can't find much of our favorite duo, I'm thinking about making a small, no frills 58 fan fiction and fan art site. I'd like to know what you all think, minnasan, or if you'd like to send me fiction (I admit I'm very picky about fiction, many MANY English classes) or send fan art to get me started, I'd really appreciate it!

LotR news for today, I think I might go with K and Ker to see TTT again. ::grinz:: They haven't seen it yet and it has been a whole week or so that I haven't had my Faramir fix! ::laughs:: Oh, and today's QUIZ TIME comes compliments of Quizilla.com as usual. I luv the results of this, but of course I would!

What LotR Male and Mood do you desire?

Ah%2C%20Moody%20Aragorn.
What Lord of the Rings Male and Mood Do You Desire?

brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, it seems like I'm always going for the brooding kind! But of course I would have to get through Frodo first in reference to Aragorn, ne? ::winks:: Can't break up the happy couple after all!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Like I said, I'd like to start work on a small 58 archive, nothing really fancy, but it would be something for us who do favor the rougish red head and quiet healer together! Domo arigato for over 2500+ (Holy Kamisama!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Smeagol promptly got a dizzy spell when he and his alter ego Gollum decided to go back and forth during that cool camera pan trick...

No comments: