Monday, December 23, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Concerning Hobbits" from "Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring" soundtrack

Well, minnasan, I have just returned from a weekend with my fam. It was fun, but I ended up getting over exhausted on Saturday, and almost passing out at my church Christmas party, so I had to go home. ::sniffles:: I didn't get to even enjoy the Christmas dinner or see my kid's performing Rudolph with their little costumes. But, my 'rents brought me home a plate of food, and the Sunday choir program went wonderfully! I was actually really nervous about singing my solo for once, but it turned out so well! Right now I'm just killing a little time until we start on issue 2(!) of the paper. Oi, hai, they're already kicking into issue two and we've barely finished doing issue one!

Had a very nice early Christmas with my two best friends. I got them both striped gloves with matching striped toe socks. ::smiles:: In return, I got a wonderful silver brush makeup brush set and a glitter set purple hand bag from K, a Gothic and Lolita Bible #6 with the patterns and stickers still in it from Kerr, and lots of body glitter, body glitter gel, lip glitter gel and chocolates via mail from Moon-chan! ::HUGS ALL HER OTAKUCHAN:: Meant the world to me, domo! Oh, and for what I got Moon-chan, Hamtaro toys and a Hamtaro plushy! Chu!

Quiz time as usual comes compliments of Quizilla.com. I've recently come to appreciate "Escaflowne." I was never a big fan, though I did like Van and especially Allen, but it always seemed a little too shoujo for my tastes. Guess my tastes are just changing, ne?

What "Vision of Escaflowne" character would I be?

allen%20schezar
ANIME QUIZ - Which Escaflowne Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

ALLENSAMA!! ::chuckles:: He's so perty. A little queer as was stated, but very perty. Though I don't think I'd really qualify as a pre-teen fantasy. Heh, but I suppose...

LotR news for today, I saw TTT on Friday night... BY ELBERETH, IT WAS SPLENDID!!!! ::takes a deep breath:: I have never been so entertained as I had that night. I admit though, the first part was a bit talky, but that's how it is in the book. Not that I minded at all watching Aragorn run to and fro. My fave seen though was with the "Last Stand of the Ents." I won't get into the details, but that had to be the kewlest CGing effect outside of Gollum as a whole. Now Gollum, he was awesome! As my pop put it, "Dude was creeping me out!..." ::laughs:: It was worth the money, I can't wait to see it again during Christmas break! My poor Frodo!! ::hugs her angsty Hobbit:: It's all coming apart for him!

I'm going to close out my Blog this time with something a bit unusual, another quiz. I won't be posting over the Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, so I wanted to wish everyone a VERY BIG HAPPY HOLIDAYS! and I hope that everyone finds the peace and happiness that they are looking for even if it's just a brief time. Anyhoo, this quiz is dear to me, since Christmas ornaments have a very special place in my fam's and I's heart. So, Happy Holidays to all and bless you.

What Christmas Ornament Would I be?


Which Christmas Ornament are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Domo arigato for 2400+ hits, sign my guestbook and ja ne for now, minnasan! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Taking a break from angsting, disaster, and all other awful things, the world of Middle Earth wishes everyone a happy holidays...

No comments: