Friday, December 20, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"In the Air of Night" by Phil Collins from the radio in meh car!

In least the morning has started out nice, I got to hear the above song, and it's one of my all time favorites! ::smiles:: I seriously consider that song when you listen to the lyrics Gojyo and Hakkai's theme song. I can literally see them dancing to it in a night club... I can also see them doing a few other things to it too... ::grinz:: Definately the horizontal and most like with Gojyo's tastes, vertical tango. My coworker Mike just came bearing Bavarian cream filled donuts, which even if it's a little early, I'm gonna' eat anyways! ::laughs:: Oh, and to everyone, a Happy Holidays no matter what you celebrate, I hope that the season is bright. On a side note, it appears that my Bravenet hit counter has disappeared. I'll have to check what the problem is, ne?

I read from a link on LNchan's blournal that they arrested a bunch of Muslims in California. WHAT THE HECK?! I suddenly feel like it's the Red period of time in America again. Sheesh, I can understand having some fear, but we're going to end up going to Black List mentality again. This is supposed to be the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave I thought! Paranoia seems to be running free, ne?

Random Saiyuki musings now that I've cooled a bit, ever wonder what Sanzo is actually thinking about the rest of the group?... I mean, he's always grouchy with everyone, but do you think he ever has funny thoughts? I just picture him staring at Gojyo or Goku and thinking "They've got a booger hanging out of their nose." or looking at Hakkai and thinking "I wonder if he realizes there's a piece of vegetable in his tooth." That could make Saiyuki even more funny than usual, ne? ::grinz::

Quiz time comes from Quizilla.com again, and I thought I'd do something with a Christmas theme. "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is not only wildly popular here, but in Japan! So I thought I'd see what character I'd be.

What Nightmare Before Christmas Character Am I?

Jack
Which Nightmare Before Christmas Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
You're Jack! "I am the Pumpkin King!" and yes you are. Although you have the fame and fortune, you are not happy. You go and try to find yourself but in cost of Christmas. In the end everything is peachy keen and we still love you.


YAY, JACKSAMA!!! I absolutely luv him. I can only imagine what a dream he'd be if he had skin, ne? ::laughs:: I love watching it over the Christmas season, much more entertaining!

LotR news for today, edging ever closer to seeing the TTT movie on the 22nd. I'm raring to go, I've got my One Ring around my neck, my outfit picked out, and I also get to eat a nice dinner afterwards! Chu! ::grinz:: And then when Faramir comes on the screen and catches Frodo during a fainting spell, I'll have to make sure that K and Ker keep me in my seat, ne?

Well, that's all for today! I won't be posting again until probably Monday, and then I'll be at home with my 'rents for a week, I might post here and there during that time! Domo arigato for all the hits, even if I'm not sure how many there are right now, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Most likely, if you're an LotR fan and have just seen the TTT movie, you're probably standing in line again, for the tenth viewing in two days...

No comments: