Thursday, December 19, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Here and Now" by Vai from "Sex and Religion"

I got off work early today, minnasan. I worked on laying out the paper and then we were so efficient that we ended up getting done a bit too early. Thank Kamisama I'll have about 35 hours this week any ways. They don't pay me enough for the horrible amount of tension that's in the office right now. Life threw me another curve ball again, but that's okay. Some times things like this happens in life. ::smiles a bit:: It's always a learning experience, ne? On the up and up, I finished Sissy's Christmas present! Took me forever to think up the design, but once I had it in my head, it worked out fine! I just couldn't put the other little thing I was planning to add to it, 'cuz I couldn't figure out how to make it work! Oh well, maybe in the future, ne?

Random musing on Hakkai, does anyone know how that monocle stays on his face ALL the time, even in battle? Must be one of those strange anime things, like Sanzo's many objects that appear out of nowhere and that Gojyo seems to never run out of cigarettes even if he says he doesn't have any. ::chuckles:: Hai, my mind is a little bored today, I know...

Quiz time for today comes compliments again of Quizilla.com. I figured I would do something Slayers related, since I haven't really done much with Worthing for a long time. Found this quiz and figured what the hell?...

vally
What charecter from the anime slayers would be your freind

brought to you by Quizilla
Despite being tormented souls, you and valgaav could get along fine.


Well, I'd like to say that this was a most unusual result for me! I would have expected getting Filiachan honestly, but I really do love Valgarv, I think he's an incredibly intricate and tortured character. Wish more people would cosplay as him too, he's absolutely gorgeous!

LotR news for today, Kichan came back from the movie and in her words, "Frodo looked absolutely adorable and Aragorn is sexy when he's all wet..." ::laughs:: Now THAT is the most fitting review I've ever seen of a movie! I can't wait until the 22nd, my coworker Jason and I are about gnawing at the bit. Then I'll really have something to say during these LotR blogs, ne?

That's all for today. My mind is quite fuzzy and I think I need to rest. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You've just seen the TTT movie and came out, took a deep breath of fresh air and turned around to watch it again...

No comments: