Wednesday, December 18, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"November Rain" by Guns n Roses from the radio playing behind me, dammit!

Well, minnasan, I've finally reached the half way point in the week and I'm so utterly exhausted, I think that I'll be actually buying some take out tonight and not bothering to cook. It's not often I do that, but I just don't feel like raising a finger in actual work. ::chuckles a bit:: That and I'm REALLY bummed that I won't be able to see the TTT premiere tonight, but in least I get to see it the 22nd, ne?

Random Saiyuki news, LNchan last night dubbed me Hakkaichan for good. ::laughs a bit:: Actually, that makes perfect sense to me, and I certainly don't mind if she continues to call me that, it's kinda my new anime nickname. ::smiles:: On a side note, for those of you who are hard core 58 fans and know of a site called "Hug 58" in Japan, chibi sex is both oddly disturbing and sickly entertaining, ne? ::grinz::

QUIZ TIME for today once again comes compliments of Quizilla.com. I actually have two of them today, one for my usual anime/manga and the other to go with the LotR news for today. First of all, the manga quiz.

What Sailormoon Manga Character Am I?

Manga%20Uranus
Which Sailor Moon Manga Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

You are Sailor Uranus! AKA: Haruka Tenou. The soldier of air and wind, you love racing and doing things at a fast pace. You are also very over-protective of your loved ones, especially your mate. You may feel oppressed in this "man's world," but keep going, and you'll prove them all wrong!


Harusama! ::grinz:: She's my second favorite senshi, Amichan being the first. Actually, being I do wear almost all men's clothing and I am obsessed with racing, bikes in my case, not cars, I guess it makes sense, ne? Plus, she's gorgeous in everything she wears and proves that anyone can be tough, no matter who you are!

LotR news for today, the premiere is finally here. I can't believe it, seems I've been waiting forever! Oi, they should make it so that the movies come out only one month after each other, not a whole year! ::sniffles:: I don't know what I'll do when "Return of the Kings" is released and there won't be any more movies for me to see! Guess I'll have to start talking about the books more, ne? ::laughs:: I was hoping that maybe my coworker and I could have caught the film tonight, but he had to go and cover the LNI tourney here in Rapid, so I don't have anyone to go with! Maybe I'll call Yukichan. I'm not sure I can wait until Sunday matinee! I'm about gnawing at the bit! But not enough to take off my Ring finger... ::chuckles::

Okay, the LotR quiz is Would I Belong in the LotR Fellowship?

CMyDocumentstheArtsAlldomandsean.jpg
Do You Deserve To Be In The LOTR Fellowship?

brought to you by Quizilla
No two ways about it, your obsessed! just about as obsessed as anyone could be! Hey, you may just be able to obsess over LOTR! Dont let it go to your head tho...look what happened to me!


::GRINZ:: Obviously, I would! Heh, nice pic of Dom and Sean. Could send off a few random RPS slash ideas, but I just won't go there... Yet...

That's all for today, minnasan. I had better close down in case my boss wanders in here and finds me typing on this thing. Domo arigato to Domichan for signing my Guestbook, I'll try and e-mail as soon as I can! Domo arigato for over 2300+ (!) hits, sign my guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Today is the premiere of TTT... What are you doing reading this Blog?!! Go!!! Go!!!! SEE IT NOW!!!!

No comments: