Tuesday, December 17, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Hysteria" by Def Leppard from "Hysteria"

Well, minnasan, the rain is a biting cold, it's supposed to start blizzarding in my hometown and my doctor's appointment was canceled 'cuz I probably wouldn't have gotten back home to Rapid otherwise. I was at work at 6 a.m. and finished there about 1 p.m. with no lunch break. On the up and up, in least I got the hours I wanted. ::laughs a bit:: I'm feeling a bit down today, and I'm not sure why. I generally love the rain, but this biting cold to it reminds me that Lady Winter is breathing down my neck yet again.

I just got back from Borders, I decided to splurge a bit of my time and I finished reading the next edition of Mars, which was FABULOUS! I now know why I like having Rei as my Hakkai's bodyguard in the Garden. So dedicated and just a touch insane! Also went and finished reading the next two "Paradise Kiss" books they had out. ::chuckles:: I can tell you one thing, George the main "heart throb," is a complete anti-shoujo leading man. He actually reminds me of my old boyfriend Joey. Joey was a model who could design very nice outfits. He, like George, was an equal opportunity lover. ::grinz fondly:: He also had the same boorish personality of George, so I felt rather sickly connected to the character!

Quiz Time for today was borrowed from Moon-chan's Live Journal. I thought it was a really kewl kinda quiz. This is what your favorite color says about your personality!

PURPLE
Creative. Moody. Mysterious.
Take the Color Personality Test here.


Purple
This hue has an aura of mystery and intrigue. The purple person is enigmatic and highly creative, with a quick perception of spiritual ideas. Purple is often preferred by artists. People who like to consider themselves different from the common heard or unconventional often prefer purple.
You are often generous and, at times, charming. Purple is also associated with wit, keen observation, super sensitivity, vanity, and moodiness. Because purple is a combination of red and blue, which are opposites in many ways, you often have conflicting traits. You are constantly trying to balance those opposites -- the excitement of red with the tranquility of blue. It has been said that purple people are easy to live with but hard to know. You can be secretive, so that even when you seem to confide freely, your closest friends never completely understand you.


I actually find this very, very true! I tend to conflict myself, even if I don't mean too, and yah, I really do agree with the fact that no matter how hard my otakuchan try, they still can't quite figure me out. ::wry smile:: Maybe that's why I'm an artist, ne?

LotR news for today, tomorrow is the day! WOOOOOOO!!! I have been waiting for way too many months for this grand day to come! Only thing that sucks is I have to wait until the 22nd before I can truly appreciate the grandness of it all! ::sniffles and envies Kichan:: She gets to see it tomorrow, I can not help but continue to envy! One of the staff members at my paper asked if I'd like to catch a movie some time, maybe I should go with them all tomorrow, ne? Actually, I'll probably be exhausted. My beloved Faramir will have to linger a bit longer before I see him! Oh, the agony! ::laughs::

That's all for today, minnasan. I'll be back tomorrow with my LotR themed Blog, domo arigato for all the hits, sign my guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Tomorrow is the TTT premiere and you've staked out your spot in line with all the other widly obsessed fans already at 4 a.m....

No comments: