Friday, January 17, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Africa" by ToTo from "ToTo's Greatest Hits"

I managed to get through this morning somewhat in tact. I woke up with a very bad stomach ache only to barely get through staff meeting and lose everything I ate for breakfast in the bathroom. ::sighs:: Maybe that's why I haven't been doing so well lately, ne? Maybe it was 'cuz I've had this bug coming on for a long time and it finally showed itself? Anyhoo, I'm still here at work, but it's not as bad now that I've only got a small bit of food inside me. I'll be glad to head home to my 'rents so that I can get the necessary medicine and sleep. Oh, gomen nasai to LNchan, Kichan and Moon-chan last night. You know how EBIL MSN messenger has been lately, I'll hopefully see you guys this evening or on Saturday night. ::smiles::

Anime and manga news, I should be receiving my new Saiyuki movie today. I'm really looking forward to it, it's the only one I'm missing and my whole Saiyuki anime collection will be complete! YOSHA! Now, if I can just start getting some of the art books, like the "Backgammon" series, that will be even better!

Harry Potter musings, the 5th book is FINALLY going to released! For those of you Potter fans who've been biting your fingernails waiting, it's on it's way! Plus, it's a third longer than the 4th book! It's going to be really exciting, ne? I'm hoping that since I have to apparently come back over to Rapid tomorrow, I can convince my otakuchan to go to the cheap theatre to see "Chamber of Secrets" again!

Speaking of Harry Potter, Quiz Time today is Potter flared again! I figured I'd finish out the last of my Blog work week posting with a final Harry Potter quiz! I stumbled across this quiz by accident looking for other things, but it's a really spiffy one!

...And Which Lesser Harry Potter Character Am I?

[i'm dean thomas]

...and which lesser Harry Potter character are you?



::chuckles:: I'm not suprised I got Dean, he's such a kewl artist, and he's an awesome Quidditch player to boot! Plus, he gets to hang out with Oliver on the off time when he's not playing for the other Quidditch team! I think that's a really spiffy result! Go Dean!

LotR news for today, I think with luck I might get to finally see TTT again this weekend. Of course, I've been saying that for every weekend for the past three weeks, but things have been weird. Ooh, but I am planning to bring my FotR poster to work on Monday. I had it hanging on my wall at home, and no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't stay up due to the what the wall was made of. So I figure why leave it all rolled up? Definately needs a home, so off to the office it goes. It can hang next to my mini Harry Potter poster! ::smiles::

Well, minnasan, that's all for today! It's getting nicer out and the snow is finally beginning to melt. Domo arigato for 3160+ hits (WOW!!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We all know Aragorn enjoyed it just a bit much when he actually finally got to "Toss the Dwarf..."



No comments: