Friday, January 10, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Bother" by Stone Sour from the radio in the other room, dammit!

What kinda' bites about hearing a depressing song is it sorta' changes your mood for the day, ne? I haven't felt really good today due to my shoulder being just a touch still out of it's socket. (Thank Kamisama I'm getting it reset in a few hours!) But that song just kinda' made me feel low again. ::smiles a bit:: But I'm sure that I'll feel better in a little while, especially when my cursed arm is set correctly! I'll be heading home to see my 'rents today too, so that'll be nice. I miss them and it has been a long week and I need hugs... ::smiles::

Went to the bookstore yesterday and stumbled across a most unique manga called "Chicago." It took the concept of the weepy female teen heroine in shoujo manga and went and threw it in the trash. Rei is a tough talking, cursing, butt kicking and bazooka using female who looks like she could slit your throat first and ask your name then. I immediately loved her. Then of course her partner Uozumi is... Oh geez, Uozumi is... So damn delicious that he should have his own ice cream flavor good... Uozumi has now been added to my list of top five anime guys I would shag, he's ranking at number three, Hakkai being number one and Gojyo being number two. Think of a long haired, more bishonen version of Vin Diesel and you've got Uozumi. ::grinz:: Of course, Rei is in love with Uozumi, but he doesn't feel the same way, because he has someone else. ::giggles wickedly:: And that someone else is quite the surprise! I highly recommend everyone go and check this manga out, it gets a 10 on my Top Ten Anime Kewl scale!

Quiz Time comes from a link I found off a random web page. It was Saiyuki, I was required by all that is good and right in the world of Tenkai to take it...

What Saiyuki Boy Am I?


Which Saiyuki Boy are you?



Which Saiyuki boy are you?

Take the Saiyuki Quiz at anime-doll.com


Right now, LNchan is saying right along with me, "Why Am I Not Surprised?" ::laughs:: Hai, I really am Hakkai, and I probably will continue to be him, no matter what comes along. I think I just feel safer that way...

LotR news for today, my coworker Jason and I had to do much chattering about TTT this morning, he finally got to see it last night. Of course, he like me, agreed that the Last Stand of the Ents had to be one of the best parts of the whole film! I seriously just want to go back to watch that part again! Oh, if anyone has the TTT soundtrack, is the song for Gollum is as pretty as it seems to be? I only got a hear a snippet of it, and I really want to hear the whole thing. I don't really have the money right now to buy an actual CD, so if anyone can just let me know how it is, I'd appreciate it!

Well, minnasan, that's all for today as my work week finally comes to an end. Thank Kamisama, I can get this damned shoulder fixed! Domo arigato for 2900+ (!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Did anyone else notice that all that running everyone did in TTT and nobody once had to use the bathroom?...

No comments: