Sunday, January 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Don't Let Me Get Me" by Pink from "MizUnderstood"

It was a very hard day for me to leave home. I really needed to be around my 'rents for a bit longer for reassurance I think... I'm very tired of a lot of things right now, and I feel that the smile that I cling too so dearly is going to fade very soon. I'd like to think that I can hold up under a lot of things, and for a lot of people, but right now... Especially tonight... I don't want to hold up for anyone, I think I need to be held up. Once in a while I get to this point where my smile wears thin and my emotions come to the surface. I've weathered alot of things with people, my job, and some very uncertain choices yet to be made and I think I am just tired... And I really need a hug... ::sighs:: And something that won't depress me at all, I don't like to cry, it's not my style. But I think that anything even remotely down will set me off tonight... Perhaps I should just sit and watch the funny episodes of Saiyuki tonight, ne?... ::small smile::

In least in Anime and Manga news, I went back to "Borders" and exchanged the "Ayashi no Ceres" in favor of getting the manga "Chicago" that I mentioned last time! Brought a more real smile to my face, the story was as funny as I first read it, with just as much action and I'm really warming to Yumi Tamura's style of drawing. It's not the stereotypical flowing shoujo, it's got harder edges and split lines, lending itself nicely to the rather rugged sense of the story. Of course, I also got my Uozumi fix, which means that soon I will be adding that man to my harem of boyz that reside in my Garden...

Quiz Time for today comes compliments of a link I found of Moon-chan's Livejournal. I'm not sure where she found it, but I took it quite some time ago and found the results to be very real!

What Kind of Artist Am I?

confident
How confident are you as an artist?

brought to you by Quizilla

You're a confident artist. While others are worrying you are able to sleep like a baby~ You can be an artist who has yet to develop or you may be a very developed artist to be able to get this far. I must congrat you for being able to stand firm as yourself. However there is more than this stage in life, keep moving on~


Hai, that is very true! I've always been self assured of my work, but I'm always looking for room to improve. Perhaps I'll be up there someday with my idol Minekurasama, ne?

LotR news for today, I had no luck in seeing TTT this weekend despite wanting to go with K very bad. ::sighs:: I'm really strapped for money right now, so the best I think I'm going to be able to do is purchase TTT collector's cards until I see it again. Speaking of which, I went into the department store in my home town, Pamida, to see if they had any of the cards. By Elbereth, they already sold out! ::chuckles a bit:: Apparently there's quite a few more LotR fans in Belle that I thought! But I'm hoping that they'll get a shipment of the 3-D style cards of TTT like the ones I was collecting for FotR. I really love those cards, they're beautifully done and wonderful to look at!

Well, that's all for today! Domo arigato for 3000+ (HOLY KAMISAMA!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Arwen walked out of the halls of Rivendell to go to the West, she looked up at her home and could only wonder if she had chosen the right dress for travel...


No comments: