Thursday, January 09, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Get Me Off" by Basement Jaxx from digital radio

I can't believe I actually slept for almost fourteen hours... ::chuckles:: Hai, it was one of those times that I had just finally recovered from my stomach flu last night about 5:30 p.m. and ended up falling asleep on my futon. I woke up about 7 p.m. and ate a llittle bit, fell asleep on the futon again until 9:00 p.m., took a shower, checked my e-mail until 10:00 p.m. and went to bed until 6:30 p.m. Oi, apparently I needed the sleep, ne?! But on the up and up, I do feel much better and I get to go out to eat for free tonight and then go and visit the bookstore.

Anime/manga news, I used the Borders $10.00 gift card my Oniisan and Sissy gave me for Christmas and bought the English translation of "Ayashi no Ceres" by Yu Watase. I can say that as much as the art work was nice, I was actually rather disappointed in the whole series, since it's supposed to go along the "horror" vein of manga. Maybe I'm just used to the violent/sexual/sensual nature of Minekurasama's work, that Yusama's work seems very tame to me. But, I do love Aya's twin brother Aki, I think that he's such a kewl character and of course, Tooya is definately hot, but I don't think I'm probably going to go about collecting the rest of the manga, I'd rather get "Paradise Kiss." Maybe I should have gotten that to begin with, ne? ::laughs:: Oh well, the manga still has some great art in it!

QUIZZY TIME! Once again, brought to you by Quizilla.com. I was looking through my Gothic and Lolita Bible and decided for the heck of it, I'd take a J-Rock and a J-Pop quiz. That aspect of Japanese culture is starting to warm to me, so I'm trying to get a llittle more into the music, though I still have a bit of a time with J-Rock, but I'm getting there!

What Sad J-Pop Song Am I?

by%20myself
which sad j-pop song are you?

brought to you by Quizilla


II'm actually not familiar with anything that Hitomichan has done, but the music looks like it might be quite good, so maybe I'll have to check her out!

Which of Misao's Favorite J-Rock Bands Am I?

Duel%20Jewel!%20Yaay!
Which of Misao's Favorite J-Rock Bands Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


Well, in least I DO know who Duel Jewel is! ::laughs:: I've actually been wanting to hear these guys for a long time, maybe I'll actually bother to find an album by them, ne?

LotR news for today, I found my One Ring from my bookmark on the floor. I actually stumbled across it, which made it incredibly amusing to me because that's how everyone seems to find the One Ring, ne? Maybe if I was a Hobbit, it'd be even more symbolic! ::grinz:: But if I was a Hobbit, I'd then have to go through more trials then I probably would be able to handle. But if I had Aragorn taking care of me, or heh, Faramir, it would definately not be that bad!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for over 2880+ hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do you wonder how long it would take the Ents to ask for dinner?...


No comments: