Monday, January 13, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Epic" by Faith No More from the radio in the next office again...

Well, minnasan, I'm feeling a touch better, but not a whole lot. I still feel like there's this weight sitting on my heart. I think it's because so many of my friends right now are going through so much and I'm trying to be there for all of them. I really wish I could offer them more, but it's so hard for me when I'm not feeling myself. But I try to keep a smile on my face. After all, there's always others who've got it worse than me, ne? Plus, I'm going to be working on a very special gift for Kichan over the next couple weeks, so that will keep me busy enough to keep my mind off things for a few days. My mind is still very clouded with everything that's been happening, but I think that it will get better. I just need things to make me smile for a while.

Anime and manga news, Kichan told me that not only do I share the same birthday with Yugi-Oh, he and I are the same height and the same weight. ::laughs softly:: I've never been a big Yugi fan, but perhaps this is fate telling me I should find more out about the series, ne? So Kichan's been kind enough to start teaching me more about it. I'm sure that if I know more, I'll like the series more, ne?... ::smiles:: I did sit and read "Chicago" again twice last night. I'm serious, it's not often that I find a manga that I adore enough to read it more than once in a couple days. I really am warming to Tamasama's style. It's got so much action in it, that I really can't believe it's a "shoujo" manga so to speak. It seems more like a shonen manga with shoujo aspects. Tomorrow I'll write a review of the characters, ne?

Quiz time for today is also the LotR news for today. Domo arigato LNchan for offering to send me to TTT again, it's very sweet of you. Things will be a lot more stable money wise for me soon. Anyhoo, this one comes compliments of Quizilla.com again!

Lord of the Rings: Which Ringbearer Are You?


Lord of the Rings: Which Ringbearer are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Yay, Elrond! I was actually a bit worried I'd come up as Galadrial, that Elven lady scares me to no end! I really do like Elrond, I think he's probably one of the most underrated characters in LotR in the aspect of elves. He did so much and actually had to see Isuldir not toss in the Ring. I always think that I would have pushed Isuldir in and just said "Oops..." ::grinz::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Looks like the weather might be nice in least, so that's a small plus. Domo arigato for 3050+ hits (Wow, I didn't know I was that interesting!), sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Gandalf stood after coming back from the Darkness and looked at his clothes, wondering if White really was his color...

No comments: