Wednesday, January 08, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Round and Round" by RATT from the radio again, dammit!

Don't you just hate when you hear a song on the radio and it sticks in your head FOREVER?! That's what happened in reference to the current song of the day, I just can't get that dang 80's classic out of my head. Nor can I get images of poofy hair disappear. ::laughs:: Oi, I'm feeling a bit on the weird side already, I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning with one of the worst bouts of stomach flu in a LOOOOONG time. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die, but somehow I managed to get enough medicine in my stomach to hold the nasuea off and still got to work. I think some times I'm a bit too dedicated, I hope that I don't get anyone sick from whatever attacked me. I'm also hoping that it's only a 24 hour virus or it could be a very long day again...

::chuckles:: I fear that I might be getting poor LNchan even more sucked into my Kazuya Minekura ways. ::grinz:: I don't know if she'll get quite to my obsessive level, but there's always hope! =*^^*= Actually, I read a rather good translation of Minekurasama's yaoi/shonen ai piece "Araiso Private High School Student Council Executive Committee!" There was a riotous scene where Kubota has Tokito pinned against the locker and with this really sexy look on his face whispers, "Just this one time, let me have it just this one time," and Tokito is so flustered, blushing red, whispering back, "Iie, Kubochan, someone will see us!" and Kubota responds, "Just this one time... Lend me your history notes..." ::LAUGHS:: I about died when I read that! Bless Minekurasama for making such wonderful light shonen ai/yaoi jokes!

QUIZ TIME for today is brought to you again by Quizilla.com. I don't have any new LotR news for today unfortunately, nor do I have a random thought, I fear that it'll start becoming LotR random thought of the week, but in the mean time, I took a couple Final Fantasy quizzes since my otakuchan, Moon-chan, is completely addicted to FF7 right now!

What Final Fantasy Summons Am I?

I%20am%20Carbuncle
What Final Fantasy summon are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
You are Carbuncle! Rather than attacking, you help protect party members from taking damage. You're always there when you're needed, and you're a cutie to boot!


Yay, I'm Carbuncle! I've always thought he was a cutie... Still, with my personality, I thought I would have been someone who would have destroyed things... Heh...

What Final Fantasy Do You Relate With?

ff8logo
~Which Final Fantasy do you Relate With~

brought to you by Quizilla
You relate with Final Fantasy 8!!


Okay, I figured this would be my result, but I would have rather liked seeing Squall, Zell, and Irvine pictured in the icon, ne? ::chuckles:: Then again, that could be my yaoi bias rearing it's head again, ne?

Well, that's all for today. Gomen ne that there's no LotR news, I think it's gonna' become a weekly thing until I see TTT again and can take it apart for all it's worth! ::grinz:: Domo arigato for 2350+ hits, sign my guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V



No comments: