Tuesday, January 07, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"I Miss You" by Darren Hayes from "Spin"

It's been an odd day at work... We're already about a day ahead on ads, so we're all just kinda' sitting here not sure what else to do. My shoulder is giving me the time, and I know I really shouldn't be typing, but I don't know what else to do today! ::laughs:: We've got to in least look busy so that we don't get sent home too early! Oh well, could be worse. I am getting paid for doing pretty much nothing!

I got my package from LNchan yesterday. The girl spoiled me rotten! She made me a Saiyuki wall clock out of a CD and clock parts, VERY KEWL! macademia chocolate nuts which survived two minutes, chocolate mousse Pocky, a Gourry pencil holder and the gift that had me almost squealing, a "Wild Adapter" manga tankouban by Kazuya Minekura! ::GLOMPS LNCHAN:: I felt so spoiled today, I took WA with me and some of my strawberry Pocky and shared with my fellow comic/manga fanatic at work. Jason thought it was the greatest, and I still feel wonderfully spoiled! Domo arigato LNchan!

I also had lunch in my car today, which brought a rather gentle memory to my mind. ::smiles:: Bleu's given me a lot of good memories, he's my first car I ever bought. Plus, I owe alot to Bleu for giving me a reason to smile in May when I graduated. It was a good week... I will always treasure it and that very important Graduation week in my life.

Okay, now that I've had my sentimental moment, quiz time comes compliments of Quizilla.com as usual. ::laughs:: I don't know if Oniisan will take this quiz, but I'm pretty sure that Sissy will. I figured since I got WA from LNchan and it's a yaoi/shonen ai manga, I'd take a quiz to fit with that...

What Kind of Yaoi Fangirl Am I?

Yaoi%20Fan
How much of a Yaoi fangirl are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Well, it's kinda good to know I'm not COMPLETELY fanatical, just very close! ::laughs:: I still do like regular couples, example being JuriXRuka from "Utena..." Why, oh why didn't they work?! I'm still cursing do to that. ::laughs again:: But, I'm still a yaoi GojyoXHakkai and now KubotaXTokito girl all the way. What can I say, it's my love of pretty boyz!

LotR news for today, how hard is it to find a flipping Two Towers poster in South Dakota?! It seems like every time I go to any of the stores, they're either sold out or they didn't get their shipment in! Oi, you think with the movie busting $200 million they'd be clamouring to sell more of the posters and cards. On the down and down, I lost my LotR cheap One Ring. Not that it's that big of a deal, but it was a gift from Oniisan and Sissy attached to my Frodo bookmark and I really liked wearing it. Heh, maybe I'll find it on my carpet when I vacuum tonight, ne?

Well, that's all for today minnasan. Believe it or not, but it's 72 degrees here in the Black Hills today, warmer than Las Vegas or Orlando. Welcome to South Dakota, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes, it'll change. ::grinz:: Domo arigato for over 2820+ hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Remember, dwarves are most suited for sprinting... Gimli says so... And he never lies...

No comments: