Monday, January 06, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Who Let the Dogs Out" By the Baha Men from my coworker's computer... (LOOOONG STORY...) ::winks::

Well minnasan, now that I've had the "Dogs" blaring out of my coworkers computer followed by much eyebrow raising involving what the song was "soundtracking" too, I've decided to return to my computer and pretend my poor little mind just wasn't fried by it. Unfortunately, they're at it again. ::laughs:: Once in a while working at this place ain't half bad. I actually feel well enough to be functioning, I even slept last night. I might have to go home and vacuum the floor up, but that's okay. I found out the hard way though last night that my oven isn't as nice as I would like it to be. Set a little dinner in the the oven to reheat and it was in for two minutes and the smoke detector went off even though there wasn't anything burning! I guess I should be so glad it's so sensitive, ne?

Saiyuki musings, I haven't updated 58 for a couple days, I'm actually figuring out an .html template for the site. As much as I like the "Green Leaves/Garden" effect, I'd rather actually show off the characters on the side bar. It'd be shame not to display some of Minekurasama's work... Or in least some of my work... ::chuckles:: I'd also like to set up my cosplay website on freewebz.com so that I can display some of my Saiyuki costuming as well as the other stuff too. ::smiles::

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments again of Quizilla.com. This was just a silly quiz I took, to find out what plushie I'd be.

What Anime Plushie Would I Be?

Schuldig%20Plushie
Which Anime Plush of Mine Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla
You're.. Schuldig Plushie! You go for the strict type. A all-round smart ass you be.. And your German! Hail Satan? Nah.. just your stylish green coat and long orange hair.


Eee, WeiB... Okay, I know, I'm the least of the fans for WeiB. In fact, I make a point of steering away from the series like the plauge. I guess I got into Saiyuki long before WeiB, so I have too much of a sense of humor for it! ::laughs::

LotR news for today, I didn't get to see TTT again, so I was bummed out by it. But, that's okay, I think I might hit the theatre with my otakuchan this weekend. I don't think either went, and I really do want to see it again. I'm hoping that Oniisan is right when I chatted with him on the tele that they will have more Faramir in the special edition cut! I was really bummed out how little you got to see of my favorite character. Then again, I felt like there should have been more Frodo, but the Battle of Helm's Deep was supposed to be the highlight. The Last Stand of the Ents was MY personal highlight, how kewl were those effects?! I can't wait to see how they made them, I'm a junkie for those kind of things.

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. I'll hopefully be able to have Just RELOAD up and running with a template that I really like and/or my cosplay site moving soon! Domo arigato for 2800+ (HOLY KAMISAMA!) hits, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Gimli silently envied Legolas as they ran, knowing damn well the elf would never have the problems of corns on his feet as they continued to run...

No comments: