Friday, January 24, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
Japanese version of "Happy Heart in the Sunshine"~Shorty's Theme from BAM 2 Soundtrack

I want to thank everyone who left me such kind words yesterday. To my 'rents, it meant the world to me that you let me just cry on the phone for a half an hour and remind me that everything will always be okay. I owe both of you more than just my life, I really do owe you both my real sanity. To my otakuchan who supported me, I thank you. LNchan, those kind words struck me deeply and I was more grateful for it than I could ever explain. To everyone who has shown their love to me, I send my love to you all! So, because of my renewed spirit, I thought I'd do something slightly different.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
1. My faith, family, friends and loved ones
2. My bunnies that live outside
3. My art and writing
4. My sewing machine
5. Cosplay
6. Gensomaden Saiyuki
7. A really good book
8. Smiling just because I can
9. Telling a bad joke and still getting a laugh from it
10. Watching my favorite movie "Labyrinth" for the upteenth time
11. Pretending I'm actually from LotR when I wear my One Ring
12. My vinyl flame inlaid pants
13. The color purple
14. Candy canes in any flavor
15. The Christmas spirit ALL year 'round
16. Growing my roses in my garden behind my parents house
17. Taking long walks
18. Mountain biking
19. Buying new boots
20. Gourmet cooking
21. "Reading" my doujinshi
22. On-line chatting
23. Collecting anime memorbilia
24. My on-line journal
25. Doing Find-the-Words in under five minutes
26. Bottled water and juice
27. My old stuffed Pretty Kitty from when I was five
28. My Gothic and Lolita Bible with the patterns in it.
29. Harry Potter
30. Taking these on-line quizzes I leave for everyone just like this one!

Final Fantasy VIII Personality Test

Squall%20Test%20Result.
~*~ Final Fantasy 8 Personality Test ~*~

brought to you by Quizilla

You're Squall! Introverted, Brave, and Misunderstood. You're one of the most complex people ever and have very real and understandable reactions. You perfer to be alone most of the time, unless with that special someone. Just be yourself and forget what anyone else thinks. Open up a little, what harm could it do?


To everyone, thank you again, I am grateful to be alive and I am grateful for everything that has been given to me! Domo arigato and much love to all! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V




No comments: