Wednesday, January 15, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"When I'm Gone" by 3 Doors Down from the radio in the next office

I'd like to state now that today has NOT been a good day for me today and I am afraid that any last bit of my "Hakkai temperament" has worn dangerously thin. I can hardly keep my smile on my face and if someone comes into the Production office one more time with a STUPID QUESTION, I think that I will blow my gasket. Then again, it's not just me, my whole my Production team is on the razor's edge of harming anyone coming in today. I think partially I'm grouchy because I'm horribly cold, the heat isn't turned up at all in this building, it's dumping snow outside and it's like ten degrees out and I can't wear my coat in the building. ::sighs:: I'll be glad to talk to my 'rents tonight and my otakuchan... I'm really glad that everyone's always here for me, it makes me feel so much better. ::smiles::

Anime and manga news, I just got my e-mail confirmation letting me know that my new Saiyuki movie is on its way, so I have something to look forward too, ne? So I'll be able to see "Kibou no Zaika" and see if it's as good as "Requiem" was! Perhaps we'll get to see a little more 58, ne? I'm also looking forward to when the next "Chicago" book is released, that'll be quite the thing, ne?

Quiz Time for today comes compliments again from Quizilla.com. I've been on a Harry Potter kick again... Wait, I'm never off my Harry Potter kick, so I figured I'd take some quizzes!

Which Harry Potter Candy Am I?

You%20are%20Bertie%20Bott's%20Every%20Flavour%20Beans.%20You're%20funny%2C%20you're%20surprising%2C%20and%20sometimes%20you're%20sweet%20and%20bitter.
Which Harry Potter Candy are you?

brought to you by Quizilla


::laughs:: This is very true! I've actually had the real version of these beans! My otakuchan 'Nessa brought a bag to work when I was still at the video store. I actually love the Black Pepper jelly beans 'cuz they're so hot! Ooh, and the strawberry shortcake are so delicious! I'm hungry now...

What Harry Potter Guy Am I Most Compatible With?

harry
Which Harry Potter Guy are you Most Compatible with?

brought to you by Quizilla


YAY!!! HARRYCHAN!!! ::giggles:: Oi, but I have this feeling I'd have to wrestle Kichan for him... Heh, maybe Kichan and I could share him, I get him one day, she gets him the next?... ::giggles:: Hai, I'm being silly, but I would love to date Harry Potter if he weren't so ::coughsyoungcoughs::

LotR news for today, I was looking over my Aragorn toy and realized that I've been trying to design the costume all wrong! It's actually much easier than I was initially trying to build it, and I can cut out alot of the "frills" like the roping on the shoulders and still get the same effect! But I also want to make Faramir's outfit badly, I've always wanted the mark of the White Tree on my chest! Or did I just want Faramir on my chest? ::quirky smile:: Hai, I'm awful I know! Hopefully I'll be adding more LotR collector's cards to my collection soon. I'm finally getting stabilized now and I can start buying more for my collection again, yosha!

Well, that's all for today minnasan. I've updated my profile section of this Blog to the side. Nothing much, but enough if you wanna' take a look. Domo arigato for 3100+ (WOW!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Has anyone noticed that no matter how much rain fell during the Battle of Helm's Deep, Aragorn's hair still looked dirty?...

No comments: