Monday, February 03, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Butterfly" by smile.dk from "Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix" soundtrack

The insanity is just beginning here at work. Oi! I am so glad that I'm working on finding a new place to call my home of employment. I'm not sure how much more of this kind of bizarreness I can take. It's not even the GOOD kind of bizarre! Anyhoo, in least the slushy, cold, wet snow let up. Getting down my steps this morning was a riot, I never had to walk so careful in my life! Unfortuantely, as of right now, my ankle is killing me. I just took another low level pain killer and I hope that it will last in least until two p.m., which is about the time I think I get off today. Oh please let it be, my ankle feels like it's swelling to the size of a balloon!

Cosplay musings, I managed to do a finalized sketch of the "female Anji Mito!" I decided to go with the bandaged chest version, since it'll still give me that "bishonen" appearance. ::chuckles:: My mum told me if I meet up with one particular cosplayer this year, he knows who he is, to make sure I get a pic of me kissing him looking like a guy! My mum is so funny some times. YAOI anyone? I figure that I'll carry around a sign as Anji saying "Will YAOI for free Pocky sticks..." I swear, I'll do cosplay even for Pocky... That stuff should be illegal somehow... ::smiles::

QUIZ TIME! Hai, it's still the reason you all come for my Blog, ne? Well, this one is Manga related, and is actually a pretty good quiz!

What type of manga character represents Me?

cool
You are the "Cool" type. Go you.


What type of manga character represents you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Wow! This fits me nicely actually. I'd rather watch the world go by and do my art then actually be in the world. Well, I don't know about the angsty part of it, but I have had my share of bad runs, ne?

LotR news for today, I have got to make sure I don't fall under the lure of the One Machine at Wal-Mart right now. I know if I start collecting those mini busts with as little money as I have, I won't stop pumping quarters into that machine! But, in least I have my Faramir action figure right now! ::hugs action figure, Oniisan and Sissy:: That made my day more than anything! Faramir also has "slashing sword action" which amused me far more than I think it was supposed too. Can't wait to see when they re-release TTT with the added preview footage of "Return of the Kings!"

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Not much going on I'm afraid. Domo arigato for 3760+ hits(!), sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sauraman's New Motto: Never Build a Fort Near Moving Trees...

No comments: