Friday, February 14, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Fields of Gold" by Sting from the melody in my head...

Happy Luv-Luv Day, minnasan! Hope that you and your significant others have a great day today! To quote LNchan, tomorrow is of course, "Half Price off Candy Day..." ::grinz:: That's more a day of celebration for me than today is! Of course, I figured I'd dress for the occassion, so I stated whom I loved by putting on my black "I Love ME!" shirt, my black slacks and my black feather lined satin jacket. Hai, it seems fitting to wear black on V-Day, ne? ::laughs:: I was going to put on all my eye make-up and really do up a complete Gothic Lolita look for the occassion, but I figure I'll wait until this evening if I go out or not. Anyhoo, I figure today is a great free chocolate day, ne?

Cosplay musings for today, I found a pattern for crocheting a Harry Potter scarf! So naturally, I got it off the computer and just went and bought the yarn for it! Turns out it's quite simple. I was also pleased to see that my college grad robe will work fine for a Hogwart's uniform robe, so I now just have to make the sweater, the tie and the Gryffindorf badge after I finish the scarf and I'll have a Gryffindorf outfit to wear for the next Harry Potter movie! ::grinz:: I'm really looking forward to it!

Quiz time for today is once again compliments of Quizilla.com and today is HP related, since I'm just in that kind of mood.

What Harry Potter Book Am I?

You Are Azkaban!

Which
Harry Potter Book Are You?


by Mina-Clare


You are the embodiment of the third book.Heralded by many as the best book, Harry really starts to cook in this one. We
are introduced to the characters of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. You rock hard.


YOSHA!! I get to be the darkest thus far of the series! Of course, I was thrilled to see that I was in the book that Sirius and Remus are introduced. Does anyone know which actors will be playing Sirius and Remus? I especially want to see Sirius, but then again, I am a bit bias to those characters, ne?

LotR musings for today, I still haven't found out whether or not their showing the trailer for RotK like they did with FotR. Does anyone know if they are? Oh yah, and does anyone know if TTT got nominated for Best Picture this year at the Academy Awards? I don't get TV, so I never know what's going on and my computer is too fussy to let me check the award nominee list. Of course, we know that TTT will get overlooked in favor of a movie like "Chicago..." ::sighs:: I bet that Peter Jackson will not win a single Oscar for Best Picture or Best Director for any of his films. Poor guy!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! I know I promised a V-Day fic, but after yesterday, I was lucky to even make supper and go to bed. I'll try and have something romantic for everyone after the fact, hai? Domo arigato for 4000+(!!!!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The new definition of "Angst": Faramir's Personality on a Regular Basis...

No comments: