Wednesday, February 05, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Glycerin" by Bush from the radio in the next office...

Man, my back is killing me! I think it's come from having to be hunched over my crutches a bit when I go up the nine steps I have to my home. The good news is that I think I can be completely off the crutches by Saturday and I don't have to wear my cast right now, I'm just using an ace bandage. Sure feels a lot better and I can finally put pressure on my right heel again. Now, if I can just get the whole foot to work right, we'll be in business! LNchan, glad you liked the fic, even if it did depress your Gojyokun... But my Hakkaichan made up for it good! ::smiles:: Kichan, I got the pic scanned! Woo, it looks even better with the sharpness of the computer screen, I'll have it sent to you tonight! Moon-chan, just remember... HOJO COMMANDS IT! ...and we can't tell him about the embezzeling to fund our little "breeding" project... Heh...

Quiz time comes compliments of Quizilla.com as usual. This is sorta of like anime musings, since the movie "Battle Royale" was based after the very violent manga series. I am dying to get my hands on this movie, I love how sick and twisted it is! Right now, my coworker Jason is reading this going, "Yes she does..." ::chuckles:: The first quiz I stole off of Kamui Motoaki's Livejournal, which led me to the second one!

What Battle Royale Boy Would I Be?

Boys #5 Kawada Shougo
Boys # 5 Kawada Shougo

You are Kawada Shougo, the survivor. You do
what it takes to protect yourself and those you
care about, no matter what the cost.



Which Battle Royale boy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Kawadasama! ::grinz:: I was hoping I'd get him, though I was suprised I didn't get the psychotic, trigger happy guy. Maybe it's cause I've been trained in survival, ne? Of course, now that we know what boy I'd be, let's see the opposite sex!

What Battle Royale Girl Would I Be?

Girls #11 Souma Mitsuko
Girls #11 Souma Mitsuko

You are Souma Mitsuko. You have a a chip on
your shoulder the size of Montana, and you're
gonna take it out on everyone you see. You have
no objections to doing any dirty work. Everyone
has their reasons.



Which Battle Royale girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


SOUMASAMA! She's messed up, but not half as wired as the one gal with the glasses. But I was bummed, I actually wanted to come up Video Oneechan, 'cuz she's so adorable and looks great in camoflauge!

LotR musings for today, does anyone know if the are rereleasing the Two Towers movie with the added footage preview for Return of the Kings? I heard soft rumors that they were, and if they are, I want to wait to see TTT again with the preview at the end! Can't wait to see Frodo get more and more twisted! They better leave Faramir getting shot by the Nazgul arrow though, I need to see that! Hopefully I won't swoon on any of my friends... Heh...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. I'll hopefully be able to do some material shopping for my FFX-2 Rikku top this weekend! Domo arigato for 3800+ hits, sign my Guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Pippin's New Motto: Maybe We Should Have Held Tighter to Boromir...

No comments: